5a or Scottsmoore

Started by psd, November 01, 2006, 01:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psd

Does anybody on this Forum Ride 5a. I drove by ther last weekend and I could not believe all the trucks were parked there. What kind of riding is it? I know there is a lot of mud, I have a stock Grizzly, will I have any trouble? Are there a bunch of trails also. I am not a really big mudder, But I love to watch everyone else ride in the mud.
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

06LimitedPred

Check out the where to ride section, it's discussed in there.

Yes there are places that will swallow a quad, just don't go in a hole until you see others do it.
98 KX125

pineiroj

Plenty of trail at 5a go have fun you can get around most mud holes ;D

bmd11

It's fun out there, miles of trails and plenty of mud. Just don't be dumb... STAY OFF THE PAVEMENT! ;)
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

gatorjohn

Yes, I have seen the fuzz bust people for riding over to the gas station. Lots of trail, some ridge riding and plenty of mud!

06LimitedPred

Quote from: bmd11 on November 02, 2006, 10:42:10 AM
It's fun out there, miles of trails and plenty of mud. Just don't be dumb... STAY OFF THE PAVEMENT! ;)

They have been known to ticket you for riding on the grass next to the road as well.
98 KX125

fl750mudder

When gun season for deer hunting starts I would not rtecommend going out there. They get pretty nasty!!! We had two guns pointed at us last year. It is very dry right now out there. There are alot of trails out there and when it is wet it is an awesome place for the big Utility type atvs. That is my favorite riding spot when it is wet.
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]