Re: Prarie Pics

Started by J.D., April 10, 2005, 06:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

I dont wanna get into this kind of stuff I was just putting up pics of a good time !
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Yea but the lawyers are greedy too and they want money, so they take the case. [smiley=Angry.gif]The problem is that the circle goes round and round and round. It comes down to everything surrounding around $.  [smiley=Wacko.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

Thats supposedly why we elect judges .Its just frustrating as heck !
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

kawGIRL

QuoteIt hurts BAD !! My girl is answering the phone when she can . Kelly got ruffed up pretty good, cast on one hand and a hurt shouler on the other . I have a lot of suff i need to be doing but right now I cant even type with 2 hands .

What Happen? ???
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MuddyGurl101

QuoteWhat Happen? ???

He had surgery on his shoulder today
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

RM 250 bit me about 4 years ago , messed up my rotator cuff . I didn't get it fixed so it only healed about 70% .A month or so ago I was on a cruise ship slightly intoxicated at 2 am playing on the rock wall and stretched it again . I decided to get it fixed this time and let me tell you it hurts !!IF I could give anyone some advise it would be this " dont stick your hands out to catch yourself if you are wrecking , just hit the ground and go with it "
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

kawGIRL

ouch  :o


what about....
Kelly got ruffed up pretty good, cast on one hand and a hurt shouler on the other ?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

J.D.

He high sided at about 30 and stuck his hands out . The result is a broken wrist on one arm and a torn cuff on the other ! Dont stick your arms out , we dig itno the sand pretty quick  :o
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Yea, Kelley didn't look too good!  [smiley=Ouch.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Gamer

QuoteThe area was open to the public untill someone sued Coquina Jan 05, so now you can only ride on Private Property all of the other land is closed down.  Stupidity Hurts us all  [smiley=Cry.gif]

I wonder if you can sue the person that sued Coquina which caused the area to get shut down.  It is causing all of us physical and emotional stress for not being allowed to ride out there anymore.  I bet you can find a lawyer to take the case.
Then you just give the money back to Coquina so they can open it back up.  Hehehe :D

MuddyGurl101

[smiley=Angry.gif] We all wish it was that easy!  
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com