Re: Prarie Pics

Started by J.D., April 10, 2005, 06:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKota

What prarie is that? Okeechobee? out on 724?

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

polariskid

yeah thats the prarie out on 724 in okeechobee
2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 Freedom Series, 27 inch Mud Bugs on ITP Type 5 series rims, 2 inch lift kit, Custom Snorkel, K&N

DaKota

oh I heard unless you own property you cant ride out there  :-/

polariskid

my family owns poperty out here i dont know about the people in the pics
2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 Freedom Series, 27 inch Mud Bugs on ITP Type 5 series rims, 2 inch lift kit, Custom Snorkel, K&N

MuddyGurl101

I'm in the pics and unless you own you can't ride! Sorry!  [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

#31
The land of the free ......and...the homes .......of the ........slaves .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

There was one landowner in the pics ! Lived there for many years .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

kawGIRL

I'll Remember that one  [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MuddyGurl101

QuoteI'll Remember that one  [smiley=Disapprove.gif]

Remember what?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Thrasher

Quotenice and wet out there i need to check that place out one day


me too!

wheres my jetski?
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

MuddyGurl101

In some moments, I wish I had one!  [smiley=box.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

#38
Remember what one ? It is a FREE country right ! I am all about everyones right to ride,not just people who can afford a piece of land, trust me I have my own land too but thats not what I'm about !You should know just from me trying to help you quit smoking .Peoples rights come first in my book !
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

kawGIRL

the homes .......of the ........slaves  ??? Do not understand  ???

There are a lot of GOOD People that live there and in NICE Homes and I AM PROUD TO SAY they are my friends  ;D  and they are the type of friends that would do anything for you at anytime without questions. [smiley=Confused.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MuddyGurl101

#40
He is not arguing that the people aren't nice and do not have nice homes. We are friends with a guy that lives out there and went riding with us. He is basically saying that it is not fair to shield the land from the public, that's what we are all here for....... To share information with each other.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

#41
I was simply refering to the fact that if you have the $ to buy land here in fla you have some freedom , but most of us can only afford a very small piece of land to live on with none left over for land to play on . I personally do not judge people on their personal accomidations " I guess it is because I have lived in mobile homes in every state south of OHIO and east of Texas .I'm doing a little better now but I have not forgotten where I came from .I was just wondering what you meant with the unhappy smiley dude . I grew up in the sticks and if it was possible tats where I would be right now ! I just dont like this whole secret riding area thing .We are being turnt against eachother to protect our own little spots and it just aint right ! I dont care if you are Donald trump or a bum on the streets I feel they both have the same rights ! Our freedom to do what we want should not be associated with our personal finances .We all are AMERICANS .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

I'm stuck at home recovering from rotator cuff surgery , bout 2 hours worth .I wish I was at work and not hooked up to this stupid cooler !
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

Oh yeah, how did that go? Is someone watching over the shop? And hows Kelley?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

It hurts BAD !! My girl is answering the phone when she can . Kelly got ruffed up pretty good, cast on one hand and a hurt shouler on the other . I have a lot of suff i need to be doing but right now I cant even type with 2 hands .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

That really sucks! Feel bad for Sharon, I will have to give her a call and say hi. You going to be okay for MS&G
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

kawGIRL

QuoteI was simply refering to the fact that if you have the $ to buy land here in fla you have some freedom , but most of us can only afford a very small piece of land to live on with none left over for land to play on . I personally do not judge people on their personal accomidations " I guess it is because I have lived in mobile homes in every state south of OHIO and east of Texas .I'm doing a little better now but I have not forgotten where I came from .I was just wondering what you meant with the unhappy smiley dude . I grew up in the sticks and if it was possible tats where I would be right now ! I just dont like this whole secret riding area thing .We are being turnt against eachother to protect our own little spots and it just aint right ! I dont care if you are Donald trump or a bum on the streets I feel they both have the same rights ! Our freedom to do what we want should not be associated with our personal finances .We all are AMERICANS .


The area was open to the public untill someone sued Coquina Jan 05, so now you can only ride on Private Property all of the other land is closed down.  Stupidity Hurts us all  [smiley=Cry.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MuddyGurl101

Yep, but for every smart person there are 2 or 3 that aren't the brightest crayon in the box.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

Greed and lazyness dont help much either , but now the person that sued them probably has enough $ to buy themselves a place to ride .The Lawyers should not have taken the case and the judge should have thrown it out !
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com