Maximum Number of PMs Changed.

Started by mrbones, October 18, 2006, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Due to server capacity, I have to limit the number of PMs for users stored on the system. Here's the breakdown.

Newbies Members (0 posts) - 25
Jumior Members (50+ posts) - 50
Full Members (100+ posts) - 75
Senior Members (250+ posts) - 100
Supreme (500+ posts) - 150

Contributing Member - 300
Contributing Member Plus - 450

Thanks.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

bigscrub79

What is a Contributing Member Plus?
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

xr100racer

i got 88 right now, i just never delete them. ill delete some right now

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Paul_S

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on October 18, 2006, 08:20:02 PM
Due to server capacity, I have to limit the number of PMs for users stored on the system. Here's the breakdown.

Newbies Members (0 posts) - 25
Jumior Members (50+ posts) - 50
Full Members (100+ posts) - 75
Senior Members (250+ posts) - 100
Supreme (500+ posts) - 150

Contributing Member - 500
Contributing Member Plus - 750

Thanks.
Hi Bones, I subscribed yesterday to be contributing member. It showed up as my pm's were over the Senior member limit, so I cleaned them out, but when does my profile/limits change?

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Paul_S on October 19, 2006, 02:26:21 AM
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on October 18, 2006, 08:20:02 PM
Due to server capacity, I have to limit the number of PMs for users stored on the system. Here's the breakdown.

Newbies Members (0 posts) - 25
Jumior Members (50+ posts) - 50
Full Members (100+ posts) - 75
Senior Members (250+ posts) - 100
Supreme (500+ posts) - 150

Contributing Member - 500
Contributing Member Plus - 750

Thanks.
Hi Bones, I subscribed yesterday to be contributing member. It showed up as my pm's were over the Senior member limit, so I cleaned them out, but when does my profile/limits change?

You don't get any more benefits. You left durhamtown early! you and dreth are both demoted to newbies.

lol j/k. mine took a couple days to show up when i donated.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Paul_S

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 19, 2006, 02:32:44 AM
You don't get any more benefits. You left durhamtown early! you and dreth are both demoted to newbies.

lol j/k. mine took a couple days to show up when i donated.
T2 and Honda 328i busted my old tired azz on a heat pad the day before we left, so I don't know about newbie, more like senior citizen. LOL.  :S :S :S

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon