Flat track tires

Started by Paul_S, October 16, 2006, 03:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Any of you guys got a used set of flat track tires and rims that would fit a Yamaha, that you want to sell?

They don't have to be great, just something to try a few times on.

Scott270r

Derek(330) might have some, He used to be a Yamaha Banshee rider back in the day. I think he has a set sitting around somewhere up at his shop. Send him a P.M. and I think he can hook you up.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Scott270r on October 16, 2006, 05:22:54 PM
Derek(330) might have some, He used to be a Yamaha Banshee rider back in the day. I think he has a set sitting around somewhere up at his shop. Send him a P.M. and I think he can hook you up.
Thanks - I will do that.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com