bithlo sunday quad practice

Started by tony pitts, October 16, 2006, 03:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony pitts

let's get together sunday to show our support to these tracks.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

450rutmaker

how are the classes divided in the quad series.  I just signed up for the ftr quad scrables. I may be able to swing 2 series
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

tony pitts

about the same as ftr check out www.ssqsa.com for all the rules and info.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Holeshot36

I'll be there, had a great time at waldo sunday. Its alot funner to ride with a bunch of quads then a bunch of dirt bikes. See ya'll there

Exmx54


53yfz450

I should be there. i need to find out whats wrong with my bike 1st. i dont know why the chain is rubbing on the frame but.......plus my swingarm has a hairline crack in it. but i should be fine for sunday.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 16, 2006, 07:25:21 PM
I should be there. i need to find out whats wrong with my bike 1st. i dont know why the chain is rubbing on the frame but.......plus my swingarm has a hairline crack in it. but i should be fine for sunday.

damn't Jake stop breaking stuff!! lol

TBR

OK quad riders, here is another chance to get together and get in some good practicing. I think we had close to 30 quads at Waldo. I am hoping to see even more at Bithlo.
I have to say this:
Practicing at the tracks that are hosting the Quad Only Series is in it's own little way a great way of saying thanks, but also gives the quads a better voice in the future. Remember it's all about numbers at these tracks. If we can show up with numbers on a somewhat regular basis then the tracks will want us to come to their track.
I know everyone cannot always practice every weekend because of money, family, breakdowns, and other commitments, but if we all do what we can then we can make a difference.
My boys always hate these little sayings but I usually say them anyway, like "The mighty oak was not felled (cut down) by a single stroke". "Rome was not built in a day". so I don't think the quad movement will be felt in a single year, but it will be with the help of everyone.
Come to these practices and be a part of the solution. Besides that they are great fun, full of good competion, and they will help your riding ability.
Hope to see yall Sunday.

Exmx54

Quote from: TBR on October 16, 2006, 08:32:06 PM
OK quad riders, here is another chance to get together and get in some good practicing. I think we had close to 30 quads at Waldo. I am hoping to see even more at Bithlo.
I have to say this:
Practicing at the tracks that are hosting the Quad Only Series is in it's own little way a great way of saying thanks, but also gives the quads a better voice in the future. Remember it's all about numbers at these tracks. If we can show up with numbers on a somewhat regular basis then the tracks will want us to come to their track.
I know everyone cannot always practice every weekend because of money, family, breakdowns, and other commitments, but if we all do what we can then we can make a difference.
My boys always hate these little sayings but I usually say them anyway, like "The mighty oak was not felled (cut down) by a single stroke". "Rome was not built in a day". so I don't think the quad movement will be felt in a single year, but it will be with the help of everyone.
Come to these practices and be a part of the solution. Besides that they are great fun, full of good competion, and they will help your riding ability.
Hope to see yall Sunday.

Now you gave me a reason to bust my a$$ to get there! Guess I'll be practicing at bithlo sunday insted of Seminole! See you guys there, I'm #113.

trx#9

I'll be there, but on saturday though! ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

Why not go on sunday with the rest of us :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

DCR_Marcus14

well since i live right down the road i suppose ill be there.   8)
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

310R_Dude

I'll be chillin' at Bithlo yo's... I be still hurtiin' from joining the
"CRASH on the rythmn double/single at Waldo" Club. :)

Shawn's riding out there so I'll be hanging with him. I do not
have camera thats worth anything but if you guys want me
to use yours and get some Stills/Vid tape let me know. I will
have nothing else to do  :(

lata.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: 310R_Dude on October 17, 2006, 04:05:58 PM
I'll be chillin' at Bithlo yo's... I be still hurtiin' from joining the
"CRASH on the rythmn double/single at Waldo" Club. :)

Shawn's riding out there so I'll be hanging with him. I do not
have camera thats worth anything but if you guys want me
to use yours and get some Stills/Vid tape let me know. I will
have nothing else to do  :(

lata.

Thats a Club I belong to as well!! Its a painful club to join!
Wont see you chumps there this weekend! Somethin' to do with an all expense paid vacation to Vegas that has me absent!!!!!!  Good luck, God speed, and be safe boys!!  And ladies!!(Lyndon) Love ya bro!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

yfz450runner

ill be there also with at least one other!!! cant wait. im bringing my camera and will give it to dano to take some shots. see everybody there!!!!!!

Nightbreed

I would love to come out with you guys, but my darn builder took my quad apart, and can seem to find the time to work on it and put it back together. >:(

I need a new mechanic!! LOL

Have fun, be safe, and support SSQS !

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

TBR

OK we lost a few to other committments. Anyone else?? Come on out and have a good practice.
Dano you can help me with the camera.

tony pitts

dale we will be there sat night. I am working on jessy's motor it will be done sat.see ya sunday
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Exmx54


tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]


53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

yfz450runner

went to bithlo today. only about half the quads from last time showed up. the trak was better than the last time i was there. the lady who takes the money was the same(very wierd) i didnt catch the name of the guy that hurt his wrist, but get better soon. pretty bad bend of his wrist. got half way decent trak time but as usual the trak was still catering to the 2 wheelers. about half way thru the day all of the sudden there was a class A 2 wheel rider added and seem to take away from quad time and not 2 wheel time. personally i will race there but i wont ride there any other time. but it was good to see everbody who showed up and practiced with us.

trx#9

Quote from: yfz450runner on October 22, 2006, 07:25:59 PM
went to bithlo today. only about half the quads from last time showed up. the trak was better than the last time i was there. the lady who takes the money was the same(very wierd) i didnt catch the name of the guy that hurt his wrist, but get better soon. pretty bad bend of his wrist. got half way decent trak time but as usual the trak was still catering to the 2 wheelers. about half way thru the day all of the sudden there was a class A 2 wheel rider added and seem to take away from quad time and not 2 wheel time. personally i will race there but i wont ride there any other time. but it was good to see everbody who showed up and practiced with us.
Same BS as Saturday, They give the dirt bikes 20 minutes and the quads barly 15 minutes. Oh well I'm use to it! Track wasn't that bad though! See-ya next week! ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LostCause

     I wish I could have made the last two practices that yall had at Waldo and Bithlo.  Sounds like everyone had a good time and enjoyed themselves
     To everyone that has made these practice sessions,  GOOD FOR YOU!!  WAY TO GO!!!!  I say this because it is making a good impression on Wally.  I talked to him after the Waldo practice and he was so excited.  "We had 34 quads today!!!"  and after Bithlo "We had 24 quads today!!"   ;D
     It even made sch an impression that they are doing the quad only on Thursdays again.  And if it goes good they may even do it at Waldo.  Wally is a great guy.  He has and will help this series grow.  By giving us quality tracks to ride and giving us a chance to have our own series.  Remember he is holding 4 of our races.  And for everyone to go out and practice at his tracks when we do not have a race scheduled is a great thing and show of support back to him. 
     Now, some constructive criticism.  You never know who may be reading your post.  I know many of us have been riding for a long time.  There have been times that we have had very few places to ride and sometimes we dont even get to practice on certain tracks.  One of the reasons for this is because we do not have the big numbers.... (YET) but we still complain about things.  And the track owners remember the complaints.  What is it.  It takes 10 good things to offset 1 bad. 
     Everything that you say is importaint. You just have to think about what you say and how it is said.  We just have to watch our comments and how they are said.  Remember "Dont bite off the hand that feeds you.  Or in this case...that lets you ride.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com