Quad scramble #2 at Seminole LET'S GO WOODS RIDERS!

Started by mudnuri, October 12, 2006, 01:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

Quote from: trx&yfz450kid on October 15, 2006, 11:17:31 PM
who went out there today ? i was there all day on my new yfz (doing mx ) i went on the trails 1 time and boy lol it was tight(my bike is wider then stock ) i think i saw TRX450R_Racer  there
i was parked in the front by the lil kids track  witha blue ss and a crf450 dirt bike

so how'd you like your first time at the track?
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

rubicon500kid

loved it never doing any thing eles besides it unless i go to ocala or croom
mx is sooo much fun
i was trying to clear  2 doubels and 2 tabels but didnt want to hurt my self the 1st time ever on the track
also it was my 1st time riding my yfz besides on the road nere my house
im def hurting today my thumb is hurting like a mofo
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 16, 2006, 04:11:51 PM
Quote from: trx&yfz450kid on October 15, 2006, 11:17:31 PM
who went out there today ? i was there all day on my new yfz (doing mx ) i went on the trails 1 time and boy lol it was tight(my bike is wider then stock ) i think i saw TRX450R_Racer  there
i was parked in the front by the lil kids track  witha blue ss and a crf450 dirt bike

I was there. You should of come over and said hi. The woods track is ruff. I ran 5 hard laps in a row and it beat me up.
yea i was going to but when i was going around the pits to check how much ppl where on the big track yall where loading up and thats when i went on the trails
and yes they where ruff i hit so manny trees lol
i did 1 lap on the trails and i was beat to he!! 
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

TRX450R_Racer

We will be there again on Oct 29th. I want to ride asa much as I can before the race there on 11/4. We will be going to Croom on Thursday evening 10/19 until Sunday 10/22. Maybe I'll see you next time.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gery350

cool. im glad you liked it. hopefully "ONE OF THESE DAYS" when jesse gets out of punishment we can meet out there.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

paul450

they are haveing a supercross race there on the 29th.  but i'm not sure if the woods track will be open for practice... ANY ONE know if it will be open.

rubicon500kid

im going might be going this thurs(mabey i doono yet cuz i missed school today and dont think my mom will let me miss 2 days )

Quote from: gery350 on October 17, 2006, 03:16:39 AM
cool. im glad you liked it. hopefully "ONE OF THESE DAYS" when jesse gets out of punishment we can meet out there.
gery when will jesse be off punishment ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

gery350

Quote from: yfz450kid on October 17, 2006, 04:04:31 PM
gery when will jesse be off punishment ?

next progress report/report card
(hopefully it will be good)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

rubicon500kid

cool the greading period ends this thursday
i hope i get good greads or i will be in the same boat that he is in
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

cubnfrank

Im going to be there. Is there camping at Seminole. I will be getting there late on friday. And has any one rode the course recently to see how is it is?
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

mudnuri

The course for FTR Quadscramble #2 is NOT a part of the course you have ridden. It is new. So only the course workers really know how it is. They say it is AWESOME!! I am willing to bet they are right!
I feel totally out of shape. Since QS#1, my machine has been down and I have not been able to ride. I am struggling to get it back together for this weekend-10/21. There is one of these races in Orlando, but it's mainly for motorcycles. It is the same property as last time, but totally different course. Much tighter.
Ride hard Ride safe
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Ryan561

2005 trx 400ex       Pro Armor bumper
yoshi RS-3             Pro Armor killswich
jetted                   DG nerfs
K&N filter

2006 KX 250F
Its got everything

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: mudnuri on October 17, 2006, 09:52:32 PM
what??

If you sak about Seminole "QS2" is arround 100 mile I'll say, if you ask about "HS3" is in Orlando, by the airport so make your math....

I'll try that new track in Orlando, even if it is the same track we already raced, I'll do it one more time, there is no better practice then another race, ooooohhh yeahhhh !!!!

Come on Brian, gent that quad runing and joing us this weekend, can't wait for Seminole, see you guys
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

digginfool

If your "greading" period ends Thursday, don't set your heart on grades that will impress anybody.  Better get a good grip on that paddle because from the look of things, you're up the proverbial creek.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

cubnfrank

Is there camping there? Or do I have to sleep in my truck
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Frank, where ever is a FTR race, there is a camp ground, there is plenty of room for camping at Seminole, and there is a big parking lot on front of the MX park that people also uses, give me a "ring" for more info if needed !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

cubnfrank

#43
Luis, I'll call you. Im getting ready. Going to croom on sunday am. to get session in
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

YFZ450-Tampa

Yep, I'm leaving on Friday, not sure at what time just yet !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: cubnfrank on October 19, 2006, 01:27:29 AM
Luis, I'll call you. Im getting ready. Going to croom on sunday am. to get session in

I will be at Croom all weekend in the camp ground. Cruise in and say hi.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

atvtrailer

Quote from: Eric5555 on October 19, 2006, 01:52:09 AM
what is a teather????

kill switch, safety laniard, (a cord that is attached to u so when u fall off the bike your bike will shut off)
05 450r #13B

cubnfrank

Frank, I remember you from the QS#1, I think we were in the same class.. I'll stop by.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Eric5555

Quote from: atvtrailer on October 19, 2006, 01:56:51 AM
Quote from: Eric5555 on October 19, 2006, 01:52:09 AM
what is a teather????

kill switch, safety laniard, (a cord that is attached to u so when u fall off the bike your bike will shut off)
how much are they and how do u put them on your bike?
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME