Holopaw, Florida

Started by merritt349, October 10, 2006, 10:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merritt349

Looking for partners to invest in property in Holopaw, Florida for riding ATV's. Over 15,000 acres of prime riding!  Anyone interested???  You can contact me at merritt349@bellsouth.net.

Fox17

muddy buddy might. they want property out there. we already have some. ;D but yea look up his name and ask him.

MudMan

The riding is excellent there
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

backwoods boy

muddy buddy here i might be interested where ya at merritt island
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

merritt349

Hi Muddy Buddy E-Mail me at merritt349@bellsouth.net and i will give you the information on the piece of property in Holopaw.

Fox17

hey merritt are you from merritt island?

cheropride

Just my 2 cents.  And no offense to anyone.  But I would be careful before I would go in as partners with anyone I knew, let alone with anyone I don't know.  Alot of issues could come up, you know what I mean.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

bmd11

Quote from: Fox17 on October 11, 2006, 11:09:04 PM
hey merritt are you from merritt island?

I'm in M.I.... How 'bout you?
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Fox17

Quote from: cheropride on October 12, 2006, 09:32:47 AM
Just my 2 cents.  And no offense to anyone.  But I would be careful before I would go in as partners with anyone I knew, let alone with anyone I don't know.  Alot of issues could come up, you know what I mean.


yea. we are lookin to maybe buy another piece cause we are in with a few other peeps. my dad wants one with a camp on it. o well.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com