The unOFFICIAL Bigscrb15 thread!

Started by svtbolt04, October 10, 2006, 03:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Well, he was a bit jealous when a honda powered pressure washer got its own thread.. Here is his own!

:T

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

UncleRico

Hey, I know that bike!


How'd you like to take this for a spin? (Don't bottom out the suspension)

[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Bigscrb15

I wouldn't have been jealous if it was honda, but it was Dewalt!! come on now, how can you not get jealous????

seriously though, its threads like that and this why most of the original members of this site don't post and are on other sites now.

also, I hope you paid your annual dues this year to my fan club before you used my copyrighted name on a public forum. i figured you would know that since you are a founding member of the club.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2006, 01:58:38 PM
I wouldn't have been jealous if it was honda, but it was Dewalt!! come on now, how can you not get jealous????

seriously though, its threads like that and this why most of the original members of this site don't post and are on other sites now.

also, I hope you paid your annual dues this year to my fan club before you used my copyrighted name on a public forum. i figured you would know that since you are a founding member of the club.


Are you saying the silly posts are out of hand?? :o :o....... ;)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

svtbolt04

This is why it is the UN-Official. That saved me from being sued.

8)

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2006, 04:07:33 AM
Hey, I know that bike!


How'd you like to take this for a spin? (Don't bottom out the suspension)

I always bottom out being my size, especially on a bike like that.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dnigels

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]