ONFA Ride Pics

Started by Jeffgre, September 30, 2006, 09:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffgre

Had a great time........Here's some pics....
























1FasterBlaster

I guess the sport riders were going to fast to take pics...wait a tick...we were going slow!!That was the slowest sport ride I've ever been on.

HondaATC

holy mackeral Jeff, that isn't the same 350x you had at the Rumble last November is it?  :o
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Teej

Does the ONFA have a web site? What is their function? I am courious if they are making it safer there for families or do riders still have to worry about vehicles being broken into and our trailers being stolen not to mention the yahoos with continual bad language around our children?

I would prefer to ride in Ocala as I think it is nicer looking than Croom, but Croom is more family oriented so I take my wife and kids there driving right through Ocala.

Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

Mr. Fixit

#4
We had a great time.  It was a bit dusty though!   :Y  These are the before and after pics of my daughter, neither show her helmet, but she was wearing one.

Thanks to Terry and all others involved in putting this together, I would do it again but I think it would be better with smaller groups, that way you can do a little more of the "meet & greet" thing.

So is this area now officially open, can we park our trailers there and go riding?  I wasn't clear on all of that. Can anyone provide more details there?

Thanks again, we had a good time.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mr. Fixit

After. Does she look wrecked or what? She was beat.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jeffgre

Honda ATC,

Yeah...she was a little dirty after 46 miles of dust.....not too worry...she's all clean and resting now....

Mr. Fixit

Hee Hee - My daughter was all dirty too...but she also has been cleaned and is resting now.   :hotty2.gif

Mrs. Fixit.

qt314nfla

Quadtographer from Just-Add-Dirt was on the sport ride w/ us.  He had his helmet cam and camera going.  Looking forward to seeing what pics he got.

1FasterBlaster

Was he riding behind you QT? I think I know what kind of pics he'll have.

qt314nfla

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on October 01, 2006, 04:28:19 PM
Was he riding behind you QT? I think I know what kind of pics he'll have.

Well, he was riding actually riding behind freak.  So not sure what pics will be showing up?

1FasterBlaster

Demm is the ones we want to see!!Darn it all to Heck!!

MuddFreak77

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on October 01, 2006, 07:49:37 PM
Demm is the ones we want to see!!Darn it all to Heck!!

Did I just read that Chino wants to see pics of my azz???????
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

1FasterBlaster

Pictures of QT's azz on her quad hauling azz!!

honda guy250

great pics Jeffgre, i rmember seing you taking those pics. by the way thats a sweet bike you got

Jeffgre

Thank you sir!! The action shots were a little interesting.... ;D

mrbones

I got a couple. I can't believe I only took 3 pics. I'm shamed. I was so busy talking with people and wanting to ride those sweet trails, it just slipped my mind. Ida, I know you took some, when you get the time, don't forget to post them.

Here's the OHV center.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

The parked cars and line up.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

#18
After everybody left, a few of us went out for about a 15 mile run. Gotta love those flat trails and they are in the majority!

QT314, MuddFreak77, Sleazy_Rider78, Tripyn...dang I can't remember the other screen names, sorry.

Paul_S and friend were in there with their Raptors for most of the trip before they split at the Lake Delancey camp.

Anyway, I enjoyed it!! Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Rellimniets

I would be named Rellimniets, I was there,

:)

Brian

Great time,

Tripyn

Geez only if I was paying attention in the pic-I am the dumb azz walking away from the group!  The other rider was my girlfriend Terry-she does not post but she loves to ride just as much as I do.  Thanks for taking us along Mr Bones, was a nice way to wrap up the day! 

Busta Nutt

I can't believe this is all the pics that are posted. 142 riders and that is it? Next time I will be the official photographer.

450rcrazy

I sure wish I could have made that ride it looks like it was alot of fun,but my 10th anniversary got in the way. :K

Busta Nutt

You have got to get your priorities in order.

qt314nfla

#24
Part of the crew we camped w/.  Thanks for the stay at the palace!

Wilburz, 'I love ya man but your not getting any of my budlight.'

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

#25
Here's grassman at camp.  Officer no really grassman comes from my lawn business.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

#26
Second group ride w/ Mr.Bones, Tripyn and wife, Rellimniets, Mudfreak, Sleazy Rider, and QT.  Ida bailed on this one before we got to break time.  Paul S bailed at his camp.  I couldn't resize this one small enough.

qt314nfla

#27
QT after a day of riding, and always making a fashon statement.  Dreth that shirt looks familiar.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

#28
'Secret lovers.  That's what we are.....' was freak and sleazy riders them song on this trip.  It was sweet in a weird gaydirt kind of way watching them sing it to each other. ;)

Have pics of Tripyn and wife, and Rellimniets but the were too big.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Paul_S

Quote from: QT314 on October 21, 2006, 02:45:29 PM
'Secret lovers.  That's what we are.....' was freak and sleazy riders them song on this trip.

Have pics of Tripyn and wife, and Rellimniets but the were too big.
Whoah, I didn't know Freak and Sleaze were getting their groove on, we definately split at the right time. My nephew is at a very impressionable age.  :o :o :o

Sleazy_Rider78

QT, I was wondering when you were gonna post that one of muddfreak and I.  I burst out laughing when I saw it, what a great pic. 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314 on October 21, 2006, 02:45:29 PM
'Secret lovers.  That's what we are.....' was freak and sleazy riders them song on this trip.  It was sweet in a weird gaydirt kind of way watching them sing it to each other. ;)

Have pics of Tripyn and wife, and Rellimniets but the were too big.


LMAO great pic, I can barely get off the floor from laughing
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

1FasterBlaster

I can't believe I didn't see me in not one pic!!That's proposterous...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com