ATV INSURANCE HELP

Started by MATT1969, October 26, 2006, 04:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MATT1969

i need to get some insurance on my atv.my allstate guy said they dont do it.can anyone tell me who you have and what your paying.im in the west palm beach area.i know i dont need it it but i use it for hunting alot and it gets left in the woods all day sometimes. i really dont want to lose 8 grand cause of some dirt bag.
thanks

gery350

you can do a search on the topic. ;) this was discussed not to long ago here. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Loven It

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

digginfool

I just insured my quads today with State Farm.  It is $189.00 per year for my 2002 Raptor 660R which includes 100/300 liability, comp and collision.  My 2002 Prairie 400 is only $129.00 per year for the same.  My son's Apex 90 is $223.00 per year but my daughter's 2003 Eton 90 is only $89.00.  The newer and higher performance, the more you will pay.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

yfz450runner

also check out progressive drive inssurance. very affordable and i have used them and got a new quad out of the deal.great insurance and only about 300 per year. thay also covers my aftermarket parts!!!!!!!

UncleRico

You might check with Hoosier Daddy or Hill Killer. They're in the insurance biz and might be able to point you in the right direction.

I don't know if they do ATV insurance, but they could probably point you in the right direction.



You could PM them for info.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Bullseye21

I use Progressive and they are great.  I wrecked a bike a few years ago and Progressive came the next day and paid for the bike.  Just my 2 cents...
2006 Honda Rincon 680 Camo w/GPS, ITP 26" XTR's with C-Series Type 7 rims, Warn bumper,
2005 Suzuki Kingquad 700 Red, ITP 26" 589 with C-Series Type 5 rims, Warn winch 2.5ci, Ricochet "A" arm guards

tekhanto

 ;D ;D ;D We have progressive also ..............
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

450rcrazy

I have proggressive as well .I bought it so I can rest assure I will never need it.If you dont have it bad things always seem to happen.