OK lets post the other quads......

Started by dirty1, March 05, 2005, 02:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirty1

I figured some of you got some big trucks or buggies, so lets see them.......here's mine.
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

dirty1

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

Its_a_Jeep_thing

You might can out run me.. but I bet you cant out mud me!!

GaryinSeffner

[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteFlex anyone?

Now that is some serious travel.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dirty1

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

kawGIRL

My Rubi....can't wait to start doing stuff to it ;D

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

Here is my 2 wheeler  [smiley=Pinch.gif]

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

B-man

My yoter right before I recently sold it   :'(
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteMy Rubi....can't wait to start doing stuff to it ;D


You just like riding around topless  :D
Does Jeff mind? ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

RaptorTom

Nice jeep wilburz. Have you done any rock crawling with it?
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

wilburz

that pic was actually taken at an off-road park in Arkansas. Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs. The jeep is actually owned by a friend of my brothers. Just thought I would slap it up there. I did go to arkansas and went to the off-road park. They have alot of 5 diamond rated trails that I could not even walk up. Very steep and lots of loose large gravel and trees. You gots to have some serious cajones to drive alot of the trails.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

here is a pic of my brothers truck. He has made alot of modifications since this pic was taken.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

yunt2ride

#17
Wilbur, how fast is that 4 wheeler you have in your signature and how steep of a hill have you jumped with it.  ;D


Besides its better than Budman has, he just has a cooler.  ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

wilburz

darn thing will go 25 with a nice tail wind. may have hit a 8 or 9 degree plywood ramp a time or two.  Never had all four wheels of the ground at the same time so would not know what it is like to 'jump'.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

How much did you pay for that Hawaiian print shirt? ;D

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

yunt2ride

QuoteHow much did you pay for that Hawaiian print shirt? ;D


You like that huh.  ;D....I took a lawnmower and put DUAL small tractor tires on the rear and trailer tires on the front of it once, and a lift on the front end. The thing would pull with some two wheel drive quads. I had about 16 inches of clearance in the front. Maybe thats what you need to do to yours. ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dirty1

annyone wanna play some golf.............maybe out at the squares
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

dirty1

there are some trucks there somewhere.
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

wilburz

You serious Yunt? I saw a guy out at the bamboo fest six months ago. He was hitting the mud bog with a mower. Had a piece of string tied to the carb for a throttle in one hand and a beer in the other. Looked to be having a good time. Gots some video of it. LOL
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

yunt2ride

QuoteYou serious Yunt? I saw a guy out at the bamboo fest six months ago. He was hitting the mud bog with a mower. Had a piece of string tied to the carb for a throttle in one hand and a beer in the other. Looked to be having a good time. Gots some video of it. LOL

I am very serious. My brother even built one and put a set of 31's on it. I have a cousin and all he ever rides is a built mower. They will impress you, although they do need posi traction and I did not know if there was a way to weld up the rear end.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Hollywood

A couple of my old rides.....before I got sucked into the ATV sport I had money to build other toys. NOw it all goes into the quads. lol


'98 Dodge Ram 4x2  ;)
318 complete Roller Motor bored .060 over(327cid).
Perf. Mods: 52mm TB,True roller cam/Double Roller Timing chain,,Comp. valve job w/ butterflied valves(2.02 I., 1.65 E.),Ported&Polished, 19lb FMS injectors, 4.10 gears, Detroit locker,5-spd Manual, K&N, PPH headers, 2" Daystar coil spacers, a 3" Performance Acc. Body lift etc.


'85 4x4 S-10 w/ 3" lift and 33x12.50 Thornbirds
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dirty1

this one belongs to a member on here who is a customer of mine, with a jeep like this, no wonder he has a brute force...its gotta be big and bad.
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

devildog55

now thats what im talkin bout. you gotta love them big ol truck slingin poo around. ;D ;D the only bad thing about big truck is that there a hole lot harder to get out of the mud when there stuck good then 4wheelers.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL