Sand Storm, 26 April 2005. Al Asad, IRAQ

Started by kawGIRL, April 29, 2005, 12:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

I got this as an email today thought I would share, I'm assuming this is true? But hey this is the Internet :P

It's a wall of sand traveling at 60 mph.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

atvrider4life


Quad32x

#12
WOW !! :o    That  would  be  something  to  see !!!   ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BigDog

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

kawGIRL

Thanks Big Dog  [smiley=Smile.gif]
I just saw this on my MSN home page as this week in pictures.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

shortcut

That looks like BBf on his brute force with the outlaws cruising down the main grade at R.R.  ;D
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

Hey there Sweetie what ya doing after work?  [smiley=groupies.gif]
The only thing is I got Debbie hanging out with me can't get rid of her....LOL
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

QuoteThat looks like BBf on his brute force with the outlaws cruising down the main grade at R.R.  ;D

 [smiley=Wink.gif] looks just like it :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

shortcut

QuoteHey there Sweetie what ya doing after work?  [smiley=groupies.gif]
The only thing is I got Debbie hanging out with me can't get rid of her....LOL

Well I've had enough of this at work  [smiley=stooges.gif] and I'm ready for some of this  [smiley=kiss.gif] and this  [smiley=drink.gif] .
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

bbf


Thrumud

      :o     Holey testicle tuesday !!!!!
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

devildog55

i just showed these pics to my freind and he said he knows the guy who took them. i guess its some staff sargent he knows. pretty wild. hard to think im gonna be there soon. but oh well. cant be worse then a mouth full of mud
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL