Quad's ride....will he ever put one together ?

Started by debatethis, September 27, 2006, 03:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debatethis

The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Skully

[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Quad32x

Thats ok Jim. Thats coming from a fat 4-poke riding loser. As a matter of fact I got the last things I need today from the big brown truck. Now if I can just get Derek to get me my motor back ! O0
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

debatethis

Quote from: Paul_S on September 27, 2006, 06:11:28 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 27, 2006, 06:09:29 PM
As a matter of fact I got the last things I need today from the big brown truck.
I hope you are refering to UPS  ;D

No that's his nickname for Leroy - his big brown lover  ;D
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

fastrnrik

Quote from: Quad32x on September 27, 2006, 06:09:29 PM
Thats ok Jim. Thats coming from a fat 4-poke riding loser. As a matter of fact I got the last things I need today from the big brown truck. Now if I can just get Derek to get me my motor back ! O0

Ummm... I know how it feels to have a Zilla without a motor.

Skully

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 27, 2006, 09:14:22 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 27, 2006, 06:09:29 PM
Thats ok Jim. Thats coming from a fat 4-poke riding loser. As a matter of fact I got the last things I need today from the big brown truck. Now if I can just get Derek to get me my motor back ! O0

Ummm... I know how it feels to have a Zilla without a motor.

So do I, Brady!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

550superquad

most zillas are just figmets of thier owners imagination  ::)








but i am really confidant quad will be joining us soon enough for an arse whooping  >:D
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

fastrnrik

Mine ain't no figment. All that money's going some damn where! The bad part is that I've just got started good on mine. :'(

Quad32x

Quote from: 550superquad on September 28, 2006, 07:12:08 AM
most zillas are just figmets of thier owners imagination  ::)








but i am really confidant quad will be joining us soon enough for an arse whooping  >:D
Yea your whoopins coming boy. I will CRUSH that pecker purple thing you ride ! >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

debatethis

Looks like a Big Bore LFG battle for the title is brewing
Let me know where and when, I want to see that one !
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Quad32x

Quote from: debatethis on September 28, 2006, 08:42:59 PM
Looks like a Big Bore LFG battle for the title is brewing
Let me know where and when, I want to see that one !
Why dont you bring you butt out and race ?  Crooked Thomas will be ! :o ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

debatethis

Well my hand is almost good enough, but It appears with all the motor work going around that to be competitive you must sink rons of cash into your machine. And since I'm not sponsored by Wallet Racing, that's not going to happen.  :(   I'll definitely come out and go roundy round with you guys as soon as the wrist is 100% just for the heck of it though. Who knows, I might be able to take that pretty, but slow lt250 the Crooked man is riding  ;)
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com