Injury updates? Waldo crashes

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, September 24, 2006, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

TBR: Please update us on Lyndon. How did the X-rays go?  Hows he doing?

Rick Hawthorne went down hard and left in an ambulance in practice. I heard he had head trauma. Anyone know for sure or have an update?

RTR380: I saw that you crashed but I didn't see how? What happened? Are you ok?

YFZ26: DUDE! I know it sucked not to get to race, but man, those were some great crash pics ;) How's the knee?

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

last i heard lyndon just has a dislocated shoulder and is doing fine. :ThumbsUp.gif

there was some bad crashes this weekend. :-X
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

Last I heard, Rick had internal bleeding in the head and is being treated my a nurosergeon (my spelling is bad). Hope he turns out all right. Aside from the two injuries, it was an awsome weekend!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I saw some of the crashes and they were pretty bad i hope every one makes a full recovery to race another day. For the ones that did make the whole day great racing.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

TBR

Lyndon had a dislocated left shoulder. We went to Shands and they put it back in place. We will follow up with a ortho here in town. So we don't really know how long he will be out. I'm sure he will heal up fast.

Sorry we missed all the races. Sounds like there was some really good ones. Congradulations to all the winners and thanks to all that showed up to race and watch.

We all need to work harder at getting more racers out to this series.

dreth

all the injuries suck! hope yall all get better soon. :-*

#26YFZ

I'm fine I just wanna see the pics of mine

RTR_380/450R

Im fine! Severly bruised right hip and right forearm. Badly bruised spirits more than anything.
Never rode track before and first practice I burned my clutch out in my 06'. The kill cord was tangled in the clutch lever and held the clutch half way open for a lap of practice. Smoked it!!!!  So I had to switch bikes which sucked because the the 05' isnt set up with Long Travel and the suspension sucks. Came up a little short on a double and rebounded too hard over the handlebars!
They kept asking me "Are you ok, are you ok?"  I was like "yeah, im just old. Let me lay here for a second!!" :D
I liked the track and they were huge on safety.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

arod

 They kept asking me "Are you ok, are you ok?"  I was like "yeah, im just old. Let me lay here for a second!!"


that is just funny right there!

#26YFZ

I know these were posted in the "SSQSA Money class" thread but I figured they fit better here





53yfz450

LOL..... i saw that in the corner of my eye when i hit the double. that section seemed to give people trouble.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

d@mn Darren I'm glad your ok!!! you do know that your supposed to ride with the wheels towards the ground right? ;)

#26YFZ

i am? i thought i was supposed to let the bike ride me

Hondarider22

ouch! good thing u and the bike are ok  ;)

ebtrx450r

Quote from: #26YFZ on September 25, 2006, 03:55:06 PM
i am? i thought i was supposed to let the bike ride me

Yes it does look like that's what you were doing but I will leave that one alone  :o LOL

dreth

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 25, 2006, 11:36:53 AM
Im fine! Severly bruised right hip and right forearm. Badly bruised spirits more than anything.
Never rode track before and first practice I burned my clutch out in my 06'. The kill cord was tangled in the clutch lever and held the clutch half way open for a lap of practice. Smoked it!!!!  So I had to switch bikes which sucked because the the 05' isnt set up with Long Travel and the suspension sucks. Came up a little short on a double and rebounded too hard over the handlebars!
They kept asking me "Are you ok, are you ok?"  I was like "yeah, im just old. Let me lay here for a second!!" :D
I liked the track and they were huge on safety.



you might want to come over and flat track with us ;) :D glas your ok :ThumbsUp.gif

#26YFZ

Quote from: ebtrx450r on September 25, 2006, 05:22:55 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on September 25, 2006, 03:55:06 PM
i am? i thought i was supposed to let the bike ride me

Yes it does look like that's what you were doing but I will leave that one alone  :o LOL

my bike can ride me all day....she is hot  :o

TBR

We went to the Orthopedic here in town which also does work for the Cleveland Indians. We will do a detailed MRI next Thursday to see about any ligament damage, but all looks very good. The Dr and Lyndon says he can probably race again next weekend. He gave him some exercises to strengthen the muscles holding the joint. He just doesn't need another accident involving his left shoulder for a while. Except for Sunday he has had almost no pain at all.

dreth

Quote from: TBR on September 28, 2006, 06:21:42 PM
We went to the Orthopedic here in town which also does work for the Cleveland Indians. We will do a detailed MRI next Thursday to see about any ligament damage, but all looks very good. The Dr and Lyndon says he can probably race again next weekend. He gave him some exercises to strengthen the muscles holding the joint. He just doesn't need another accident involving his left shoulder for a while. Except for Sunday he has had almost no pain at all.


thats good news. heal up and be careful ;)

310R_Dude

Quote from: TBR on September 28, 2006, 06:21:42 PM
We went to the Orthopedic here in town which also does work for the Cleveland Indians. We will do a detailed MRI next Thursday to see about any ligament damage, but all looks very good. The Dr and Lyndon says he can probably race again next weekend. He gave him some exercises to strengthen the muscles holding the joint. He just doesn't need another accident involving his left shoulder for a while. Except for Sunday he has had almost no pain at all.

Good to hear Dale... GET WELL SOON Lyndon :)

Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com