SSQSA WALDO MX PICS

Started by blindkaeta, September 25, 2006, 06:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta


blindkaeta

p://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/blindkaeta/DSC_4121Small.jpg[/IMG]

blindkaeta


blindkaeta

#3
+30

blindkaeta


blindkaeta


blindkaeta


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

great pics you took. There was some great racing.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

blindkaeta


blindkaeta


trx#9

Thanks for the pics Dorian, Its the first time I seen  pictures of me on my new bike. ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

blindkaeta

And your winner is #6 Chris Bowen


blindkaeta


blindkaeta

This caused a red flag in the 2nd moto of money.


blindkaeta


blindkaeta


blindkaeta

#16
Gio and Chris Bowen go down hard.




blindkaeta

The fast little guys and girls.


T2

D that camera thats some great pics. I wish I didnt have to work this weekend. I love that track.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

ebtrx450r

Those are some great pics!!! wish I coulda been there!!

Hondarider22

great pics dorian....A+ on darrens crash!  :P

Inyourdraft2000

Awesome Pics, I almost felt like I was there for a minute....Kudo's to the Photographer!!! 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

blindkaeta


yfz450runner

awesome pics. great camera angles. really captured the realizm and spirit of the racing. wish i could have made it but will be there next race!!!!

blindkaeta


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com