blaster question

Started by ryanrocksfender, September 25, 2006, 03:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanrocksfender

im 5 11 175 pouns whould a 200 blaster be big enough for me right now i got a 250 ex

MachineDog

It will pull you, but I doubt you'll be as happy with it as a bigger bike. Might not be a great fit either.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

ryanrocksfender

is it the same size as a 250ex

Toomey

I think the next step for you after a 250ex would be a 400cc four stroke, or a 250R or Banshee.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

snowmanzz13

yeah, i'm 5' 10" an easily over 225lbs and it pulls me fine and fast too
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

xr100racer

im 6 foot, 150lbs and mine has no lack of power. base your decision more on your experience and skill level. oh, and a blaster is way faster than a 250ex, its faster than a 300ex and is about even with 350 warriors. you aint fast unless you mix gas

Redinjun



Redinjun

He's worried about being fast, why would he get a stock one?

eldiablo64

I'm 6'1" 215 and i ride a 300ex i find it to be fast enough.I don't run mx just trail ride and its fine .don't get me wrong I would have a 450 if I could afford it.but i like the 300ex.if i really wanna haulazz i just take a spin on my sons banshee.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Qdawg76

I am 5ft 10 and weigh 170 and my blaster pulled me fine, my opinion though is to get something bigger if you can. There fun but after a while you will want more power.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Redinjun

my 290# friend has trouble keeping the front end of mine down under power in 3rd gear.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com