Engaged @ River Ranch !

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, September 25, 2006, 09:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

For some of you who have been a part of this website for a while, you'll remember & or know TRX_350_On_The_Rack .... For those of you who don't know the whole story Sean ( TRX ) & I met on this website over a year ago. Long story short, WE GOT ENGAGED on Saturday at River Ranch !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

VForcedave

Thats pretty cool. Congratulations to you both. Check your spelling on engaged. Just in case you send out some enguagement cards.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Loven It

Congrats on the engagement!!

I figured you were already engaged by the statement under your pic - where its says "future wifey"  so definately congrats!! Hope you guys have a great life together!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Congratulations and good luck to you both.  Are you having the Redneck Riviera Wedding?  Are we all invited? Just kidding.

LMAO Vforce.

FORD4X4GIRL

the plan is to have our wedding at the River Ranch Resort in the Chapel .... But we will definetly be doing some type of off-road type of wedding activity....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

So when is the STAND UP FUNNERAL???

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Congratulations and good luck to you both.
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

garym

congrats..... instead of carrying you over then threshold, can we watch him hold on to you going over the swim hole on the cable ride?

Bigscrb15

Congrats! Thats awesome.


I remember when you started this thread  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,7284.0.html

FORD4X4GIRL: I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in 
                     my  truck with !!! ) 

                      And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!

1st Reply
TRX350_ON_THE_RACK: This has to be a joke!

Guess he knows it wasn't a joke now.

My Wife and I met on the internet, nice to see other people do the same and it work out.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Loven It

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 25, 2006, 05:54:01 PM
Congrats! Thats awesome.


I remember when you started this thread  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,7284.0.html

FORD4X4GIRL: I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in 
                     my  truck with !!! ) 

                      And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!

1st Reply
TRX350_ON_THE_RACK: This has to be a joke!

Guess he knows it wasn't a joke now.

My Wife and I met on the internet, nice to see other people do the same and it work out.


That was really cool to find that old thread. Y'all should print the thread out and put a copy with your wedding keepsakes..after all that is how you met. Pretty cool!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 25, 2006, 05:54:01 PM
Congrats! Thats awesome.


I remember when you started this thread  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,7284.0.html

FORD4X4GIRL: I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in 
                     my  truck with !!! ) 

                      And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!

1st Reply
TRX350_ON_THE_RACK: This has to be a joke!

Guess he knows it wasn't a joke now.

My Wife and I met on the internet, nice to see other people do the same and it work out.


that would be the thread that started it all ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: garym on September 25, 2006, 04:02:35 PM
congrats..... instead of carrying you over then threshold, can we watch him hold on to you going over the swim hole on the cable ride?


LMAO .... Thats a good Idea, never thought of that one.... I will NOT wear my dress though !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

cheropride

That's really cool - good luck, and that's really neat with the thread and all.

And ah hell, wear the dress, white looks really good covered in mud.....lol

Good luck.....  Funny how life works out.  Met my husband crossing 441, hell that was 17 years ago. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

450rcrazy

congradulations .It was almost a year since you posted the request for a person to go riding with .Not to bad .How long before the wedding? :T

HondaATC

Congrats...hope everything works out good for you guys. Do you have a sister in the Northern Florida area by any chance?  ;)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: HondaATC on September 27, 2006, 07:09:18 PM
Congrats...hope everything works out good for you guys. Do you have a sister in the Northern Florida area by any chance?  ;)


No sisters, but I do have some friends at work who are into all the same stuff that are single . . . . .
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Captain The Morgan

I'm really good at organizing bachelorette parties....when are you planning on having yours?


If you have any hot single friends, we can get them together and play games like "lingerie pillow fight" or "jello wrestling".

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 06:46:34 PM
congradulations .It was almost a year since you posted the request for a person to go riding with .Not to bad .How long before the wedding? :T


the thread was actually a year and a month . . . the wedding will be sometime in january of 2008 .....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 27, 2006, 07:19:58 PM
I'm really good at organizing bachelorette parties....when are you planning on having yours?



Hopefully a New Year's Eve Bachelorette party ..... But hell  THE MORE THE MERRIER !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

450rcrazy

Quotethe thread was actually a year and a month . . . the wedding will be sometime in january of 2008 .....

Thats really cool I wish the best for both of you.I really enjoy being married I just wish I could convince my wife that off roading  was fun so she would come along on riding trips ,but so far no such luck.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 07:27:35 PM
Quotethe thread was actually a year and a month . . . the wedding will be sometime in january of 2008 .....

Thats really cool I wish the best for both of you.I really enjoy being married I just wish I could convince my wife that off roading  was fun so she would come along on riding trips ,but so far no such luck.


I am so excited about it that it is all still really hard to explain yet . . .
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com