North Port 4/30

Started by qt314nfla, May 01, 2005, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Jim and Alex getting Nick unstuck


QT's quad after part one of the mud.  Too bad there aren't any pics of part 2.  It got really messy!






Sing along now....Jim likes to ride his yellow submarine.  Yellow submarine.


Yellow submarine.


Seebeejim, is this your third or fourth stick of the day.  I lost count


Larry(Shulco) testing out his new Kodiak.  Only got stuck once today.




Northport group pic minus QT314NFla.


Alex and his better half.




qt314nfla

Thanks everyone for a great ride.  Was nice riding with everyone again.  

Seabeejim

Hey, How I look at it, if you don't get stuck in the worst you can't figure out what all you quad will do.  Plus no brains, no headache.  I know I would have made it if my cyatic was not acting up again.
XR 50 with stickers and mods

qt314nfla

I'm thinking of going and getting one of those sciatic problems.  Oh wait, my excuse is I'm a girl.  Just messin w/ ya Jim.  I know you were hurting that day.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com