FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, September 20, 2006, 08:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Ok for the last time I AM NOT Brewsyourdaddy. Some one made a name out of the Brewmaster/hoosier daddy names. Unfortunetly, brewsyourdaddy has pissed off some people and they are Pming me thinking its me.. I have asked him to change his screen name and he will not.. i have no idea who his is..but its not me..   NOT COOL!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Ok brewsyourdaddy "retired" that screenname...
He will remain anonymous so that the people who wanted to sting me up... wont do the same to him... :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 21, 2006, 06:01:43 AM
Ok brewsyourdaddy "retired" that screenname...
He will remain anonymous so that the people who wanted to sting me up... wont do the same to him... :-\

   What's "sting me up"? ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

blupits04

I dunno what it is either Dave but it sounds like it would hurt! lol  :o And I'm sure brewsyourdaddy would like to be stung up he's kinda strange anyhow  ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

#4
sorry... string me up.... Look, it was 6am... im tired.... smart azzes!  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Johnny Lee Honeker

   sting me up.  that theres funny stuff.

Hoosier Daddy

Dang dave... how many names do you have? 10?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Dave Ware ........................ Man of many names.    Keep it up Dave and people will learn your just a big tool in vaginal clothing. 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

for the record,,, dave isnt brewsyourdaddy.. otherwise i would have walked over to his house and left him a warm suprise on this front door mat!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

blupits04

I just wanna know if he has a name for each personality? lol
He seems so proper in person like he would NEVER say anything out of line.... But we all know the truth. just pickin on ya Dave!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

#12
is this Steve?  ;)   I like the third one best.. "Hello knees!"





BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: blupits04 on September 21, 2006, 12:30:58 PM
I just wanna know if he has a name for each personality? lol
He seems so proper in person like he would NEVER say anything out of line.... But we all know the truth. just pickin on ya Dave!
You hit the nail on the head !  Nobody would ever think it but Dave is EVIL ! :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

You're just mad because I whipped you at your own game!! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

dynodon

So , your not brewsyourdaddy, but you would like to be strung up, and get a warm
surprise left on your front doormat????

Sounds like a good job for Tim !!! :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

No no. Not I like the poo its I like TO poo. Just ask Don. I did it in his front seat. :W
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

Then , I would have to guess that your the one who left that WHITE crusty
stuff on the visor too right !?!?! :o
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

blupits04

um Don why was he in your truck and what where you doing that he had white crusty stuff on your visor????
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

Quote from: blupits04 on September 21, 2006, 03:53:27 PM
um Don why was he in your truck and what where you doing that he had white crusty stuff on your visor????
On the last trail ride, he satyed back , while we all went on a ride. I get back, and LOOK
what I find :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

sparkplug01

If thats your story STICK to it.we all believe ya.and I know who brewsyourdaddy is he is gone for now.you should have been reading the shout box last night when he told everyone who he was.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com