Quad32xxx sell his leathers to Rico

Started by Paul_S, September 21, 2006, 03:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

I read in another post that Uncle Rico was thinking of buying Quad32x's racing leathers (azzless chaps to the rest of us). I have a picture of him modeling them here:


[/quote]

Quad32x

Thanks Paul ! Oh and your wife loved them also. She said while I was throwing 12" up in there she could grab my fuzzy ass.  >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Paul_S

Quote from: Quad32x on September 21, 2006, 03:16:58 PM
Thanks Paul ! Oh and your wife loved them also. She said while I was throwing 12" up in there she could grab my fuzzy ass.  >:D
12" lol, you would have to borrow 10" from me to do that.  :N

Joedirt

Quote from: Quad32x on September 21, 2006, 03:16:58 PM
Thanks Paul ! Oh and your wife loved them also. She said while I was throwing 12" up in there she could grab my fuzzy ass.  >:D


LMAO.....4 times Quad?...Dang
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Quad32x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ha ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

debatethis

Quad you forgot to tell them that after using the ruler you gave her your 2 1/2 inches of limp man meat (dang UPS delayed his viagra again!)  :P
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Paul_S

Quote from: Quad32x on September 21, 2006, 06:00:01 PM
I can feel the love. ::)
If you go out "commando" with your azzless chaps on (which is how I hear you wear them), I bet you will feel the love. Bubba's love.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

#11
there ya'll go talking about wankers again!! !!  ::)     on a straighter note i got my bike together and all seems to be good!! i will be racing jasper on saterday!! !! lets see if i can make it all night without tearing up anything else!! !!  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Hey Derek,

Good to hear you got it done, bro and I think you have now met your lifelong quota of bad luck in racing.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com