Dating Question: Old Fashioned or not.

Started by UncleRico, September 17, 2006, 09:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleazy_Rider78

Uncle Rico, you can't expect them to give it up on the first date when you take them to Red Lobster.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

debatethis

If they're giving it up on the first date they're not someone I'd be keeping around anyway........but Oh, that fist date ! I'd tell them to forget the lobster, I'm going to have them twisted up like a pretzel ;D
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Men should be happy that women do things for themselves and do not depend on men for everthing. We live in a equal world.
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

debatethis

Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on September 26, 2006, 09:33:16 AM
Men should be happy that women do things for themselves and do not depend on men for everthing. We live in a equal world.
Then why are there different requirements for scores on things like entrance exams, physical fitness, and many other requirements that are set up to make sure the proper people are in certain positions such as military, fire department, etc ? If we're equal then shouldn't the requirements be equal? Oh that's right, when it benefits you it's ok, but if it is against you it's the product of a sexist society trying to hold you down. I hope the nearest firefighter is a male so he can lift that heavy extinguisher to put out your burning bra. Don't worry though, Ellen and Rosey will be proud of you either way LOL
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

qt314nfla

Alright boys this was suppose to be a funny thread.  No need to be out right mean.  I haven't seen any of the women going after any of you but I have seen alot of you boys w/ some mean cruel and bad attitudes. 

JackL

Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 25, 2006, 05:35:28 PM
"Women cant live with em, and they cant pee standing up"

Great line from a great movie.

LOL
http://myvag.net/pee/standing/

I actually saw this in West Virginia.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 10:07:20 AM
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on September 26, 2006, 09:33:16 AM
Men should be happy that women do things for themselves and do not depend on men for everthing. We live in a equal world.
Then why are there different requirements for scores on things like entrance exams, physical fitness, and many other requirements that are set up to make sure the proper people are in certain positions such as military, fire department, etc ? If we're equal then shouldn't the requirements be equal? Oh that's right, when it benefits you it's ok, but if it is against you it's the product of a sexist society trying to hold you down. I hope the nearest firefighter is a male so he can lift that heavy extinguisher to put out your burning bra. Don't worry though, Ellen and Rosey will be proud of you either way LOL

I do not set the rules or make the regulations. We are all the same there is no reason we all do not carry the same load.


[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: QT314 on September 26, 2006, 10:51:06 AM
Alright boys this was suppose to be a funny thread.  No need to be out right mean.  I haven't seen any of the women going after any of you but I have seen alot of you boys w/ some mean cruel and bad attitudes. 
Hey QT , sexual frustration will do that to a man. Why do you think Im always happy ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dnigels

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

debatethis

Quote from: dnigels on September 26, 2006, 02:04:09 PM
He says as he re-lathers his own....

LMAO! that's Quad for ya. He gets excited when he walks down the soap isle at walmart  ;)

Hey QT take your shoes off and get back into the kitchen where you belong!  ;D

Muddygirl I hear an iron calling you  ;)

For the record I have just been having fun (settle down QT) but when comments are made (right or wrong) about if we're equal or not or anything else on a serious level I will also comment on such things, even if I do so in the spirit of humor. Now ladies get your panties out of the wad they're in and make a man some dinner !  :P
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 04:00:28 PM
Quote from: dnigels on September 26, 2006, 02:04:09 PM
He says as he re-lathers his own....

LMAO! that's Quad for ya. He gets excited when he walks down the soap isle at walmart  ;)

Hey QT take your shoes off and get back into the kitchen where you belong!  ;D

Muddygirl I hear an iron calling you  ;)

For the record I have just been having fun (settle down QT) but when comments are made (right or wrong) about if we're equal or not or anything else on a serious level I will also comment on such things, even if I do so in the spirit of humor. Now ladies get your panties out of the wad they're in and make a man some dinner !  :P


LMAO

Make dinner... your doing the dishes...?

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

debatethis

Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on September 26, 2006, 04:12:28 PM
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 04:00:28 PM
Quote from: dnigels on September 26, 2006, 02:04:09 PM
He says as he re-lathers his own....

LMAO! that's Quad for ya. He gets excited when he walks down the soap isle at walmart  ;)

Hey QT take your shoes off and get back into the kitchen where you belong!  ;D

Muddygirl I hear an iron calling you  ;)

For the record I have just been having fun (settle down QT) but when comments are made (right or wrong) about if we're equal or not or anything else on a serious level I will also comment on such things, even if I do so in the spirit of humor. Now ladies get your panties out of the wad they're in and make a man some dinner !  :P


LMAO

Make dinner... your doing the dishes...?



the only way I "do" dishes is to tell you when it's ok for you to get in the kitchen and do them LOL
Dang sassy women.
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Captain The Morgan

Quote from: QT314 on September 26, 2006, 10:51:06 AM
Alright boys this was suppose to be a funny thread.  No need to be out right mean.  I haven't seen any of the women going after any of you but I have seen alot of you boys w/ some mean cruel and bad attitudes. 


Yeah, what she said.  I know UncleRico doesn't come on this site anymore, but I'm sure he meant this post to cause light and fun reading to bring a smile to your face.

You guys have wayyyyyyyyyy too much testosterone on this site!

Ya'll need to lighten up and have some fun.

R.I.P.  Rico

We'll miss you.


debatethis

Just out of curiosity why is it that so many people read half of the posts made and respond usually with the intent of telling others how they should post ?
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Captain The Morgan

Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 05:22:21 PM
Just out of curiosity why is it that so many people read half of the posts made and respond usually with the intent of telling others how they should post ?

Short attention span, mixed in with A.D.D, combined with an internal drive to project upon others.

debatethis

The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 26, 2006, 05:17:24 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 26, 2006, 10:51:06 AM
Alright boys this was suppose to be a funny thread.  No need to be out right mean.  I haven't seen any of the women going after any of you but I have seen alot of you boys w/ some mean cruel and bad attitudes. 


Yeah, what she said.  I know UncleRico doesn't come on this site anymore, but I'm sure he meant this post to cause light and fun reading to bring a smile to your face.

You guys have wayyyyyyyyyy too much testosterone on this site!

Ya'll need to lighten up and have some fun.

R.I.P.  Rico

We'll miss you.



Wait a minute, did Captain the Morgan kill Uncle the Rico?    You basturd!
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

debatethis

The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Captain The Morgan

Quote from: big-daddy on September 26, 2006, 09:14:12 PM
I think there both the same... ;)

I thought they were the same at first too....but then I realized...

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Old_School

Hey I got a joke:

What happens when your dishwasher breaks?















Smack her in the arse and say "biotch, get back to work"  ;D

<- Zips up flame suit and starts running.  ;)  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

WPBSMOKA

I don't see why women can't get in on the action.  It's like me telling jokes about people from Tennessee. 
"You know why there's never a homicide case solved in TN?   Because everyone has the same DNA and no dental records." (Of course I was only raised there, FL born)  It's all in good fun.   ;D 
'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics



MuddyGirlatTheHump

Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 04:19:19 PM
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on September 26, 2006, 04:12:28 PM
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 04:00:28 PM
Quote from: dnigels on September 26, 2006, 02:04:09 PM
He says as he re-lathers his own....

LMAO! that's Quad for ya. He gets excited when he walks down the soap isle at walmart  ;)

Hey QT take your shoes off and get back into the kitchen where you belong!  ;D

Muddygirl I hear an iron calling you  ;)

For the record I have just been having fun (settle down QT) but when comments are made (right or wrong) about if we're equal or not or anything else on a serious level I will also comment on such things, even if I do so in the spirit of humor. Now ladies get your panties out of the wad they're in and make a man some dinner !  :P


LMAO

Make dinner... your doing the dishes...?



the only way I "do" dishes is to tell you when it's ok for you to get in the kitchen and do them LOL
Dang sassy women.


No you do the dishes when I tell you to! I cooked dinner!

Keep it up and you'll be doing the laundry when your done with the dishes!



[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com