Dating Question: Old Fashioned or not.

Started by UncleRico, September 18, 2006, 01:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal


debatethis

Like another saying goes... If you can't beat them, join them




I'll stick to beating them if they don't get those dishes done  >:D

;D ;D ;D
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Joedirt

That is why the have smaller feet..."to be closer to the sink".. 8)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Captain The Morgan

Quote from: WPBSMOKA on September 27, 2006, 02:19:11 PM
I don't see why women can't get in on the action.  It's like me telling jokes about people from Tennessee. 
"You know why there's never a homicide case solved in TN?   Because everyone has the same DNA and no dental records." (Of course I was only raised there, FL born)  It's all in good fun.   ;D 


Why doesn't Tennessee have a hockey team?

Because they've already surpassed their quota of people with missing teeth.

debatethis

Quote from: Paul_S on September 27, 2006, 08:28:41 PM
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 12:02:21 AM
If they're giving it up on the first date they're not someone I'd be keeping around anyway
Hey let's not make these kind of comments or we will never get a husband for Quad32xxx.  ;)

That's ok I hear he gives it up to anyone with a heartbeat and the necessary male anatomy  8)
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Quad32x

I see the cornhole brothers are at it again. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cheropride

Quote from: debatethis on September 27, 2006, 07:25:06 PM
Like another saying goes... If you can't beat them, join them




I'll stick to beating them if they don't get those dishes done  >:D

;D ;D ;D

"What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?"








"Nothing, you already told her twice."
;)


Just had to quote my husband favorite line, and no, I don't have two black eyes.... See I cook the dinner, so I have the control. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP