Thunderbowl Opening Night - Thanks

Started by fastrnrik, September 17, 2006, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

hey Brady, im gonna donate the yamaha rims to the track so if you can get another set of tires you will have 2 sets. ill bring them to the next points race ;)

Paul_S

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 25, 2006, 10:48:30 PM
The wheels and tires I have are off of a YFZ450, so they should fit your Raptor fine.
Brady, are you running a practice on Sunday. If so we will definately be there.

Are flat track tires required or just preferred for practice?




jujulo700R

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 25, 2006, 10:48:30 PM
The wheels and tires I have are off of a YFZ450, so they should fit your Raptor fine.

Man you are a stand up guy. I appreciate your help and I am looking forward to the weekend. What time do they have practice on Saturday because I am going to stay up there the whole day. Also, when you get a chance Brady, send me a PM so that I can get your information to set a time and place we can meet to swap out wheels. Thanks again.

Just a little fast and just a little furious.

fastrnrik

Thanks Dreth. That's a very cool gesture.


jujulo700R, what weekend you are coming? You can swap the tires and wheels right at the track, and then swap back at the end of the night. 

jujulo700R

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 26, 2006, 08:57:13 PM

jujulo700R, what weekend you are coming? You can swap the tires and wheels right at the track, and then swap back at the end of the night. 


Sounds good. I will be at the Oct 7th race. Hopefully I will be able to find you, otherwise I might end up being a spectator :o.
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

fastrnrik


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com