The Southern Flat Track League schedule is completed!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, September 26, 2006, 09:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

The Southern Flat Track League schedule is completed!
All the TBD dates have been filled!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

#1
    For anyone needing tires, Wade (Jasper) is a dealer for both Hoosier and American Racer. If anyone needs tires PM me and I will send him a list. I may be buying 4 for myself.
 
  Also, for the next Jasper race (21st), Wade told me Quads will be the only class racing and they will advertising us on their site with the hope of drawing in some local racers.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HondaATC

Awesome, back to Jasper again :) I hope I can make that one but My dad is having eye surgery that same week...I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for posting those Chris.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HillKiller

#3
   I would have liked to confirm the second date sooner but nonetheless we got it. The track  was scheduled to be closed the 21st but will be open for us. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

#4
Quote from: HondaATC on September 26, 2006, 09:46:09 AM
Awesome, back to Jasper again :) I hope I can make that one but My dad is having eye surgery that same week...I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for posting those Chris.

Dont thank me. thank Dave, he sets up the dates for the different tracks. I just keep yall in line at the track and solve all your "issues". LOL  :box.gif     Dave does an awesome job of contacting tracks to set up races..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com