Flight Attendant

Started by X-DreamChick, September 12, 2006, 01:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-DreamChick

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant,
who
seemed
to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle
and told
us "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing
this big
scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your
trays
up,
that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and
rather
Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines, but I
asked you
to
raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the
ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a
Princess
and I take orders from no one."

To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a
beat,
"Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I
outrank you.
Tray-up, pregnant dog."
Quod me non interficit me confirmat

MuddyGirlatTheHump

[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com