Why the CIA is going to kill me.

Started by UncleRico, September 11, 2006, 10:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

svtbolt04

I know your having fun and all, but stop taking credit for these videos.. Some of them are as old as the internet.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

SpringHill Riderz

Im sick of all the videos your posting, no offense.  There cool and all but I hate seeing the thread because once I do, I have to watch it.  >:D

UncleRico

Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 11, 2006, 10:41:11 PM
I know your having fun and all, but stop taking credit for these videos.. Some of them are as old as the internet.

Al Gore didn't invent the internet all that long ago. 

You don't think the CIA is trying to poision my pudding snack packs?

I know what they're up to.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

svtbolt04

Sorry, thats not poision..And its only in the vanilla ones..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

xr100racer

i just watched that entire video, 121min. interesting

Thrumud

Hey guys, the CIA just walked into my house, b!tch slapped me and took my computer.  Something is up.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]