Main Menu

OAS

Started by Loven It, September 11, 2006, 09:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

I don't know if it has been there a while or not..but I just saw the banner for OAS.

Does the site get credit if we mention ATVFlorida.com?? Sunday I just noticed that ATVFlorida.com was on their banner above the front door. Just wondering cause every time we go we have to get at least one thing from there. I would love the site to be able to get credit for it. 

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

mrbones

Its been in the system, but a maintenance file wasn't running like it should so it wasn't being shown like it was supposed to.

Yes, mention the site.

Here's the lowdown. The site name used to be right next to the front door, but they took it off. I don't know why. But it is still on the big sign out front. We had a cooperative agreement a few years ago for advertising that just fizzled away. They don't even recognize me when I go in there and basically have no clue who I am. I don't know if my contact still works there (his name was 'Doc'). But, I keep the banner on this site because they still have it on their sign out front. I also listed them in the Google Earth map project for Croom.

They are very nice there and it's a great shop. So to everyone else, stop in and say hello and tell them you saw their banner on here.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

53yfz450

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on September 12, 2006, 12:45:18 PM
Its been in the system, but a maintenance file wasn't running like it should so it wasn't being shown like it was supposed to.

Yes, mention the site.

Here's the lowdown. The site name used to be right next to the front door, but they took it off. I don't know why. But it is still on the big sign out front. We had a cooperative agreement a few years ago for advertising that just fizzled away. They don't even recognize me when I go in there and basically have no clue who I am. I don't know if my contact still works there (his name was 'Doc'). But, I keep the banner on this site because they still have it on their sign out front. I also listed them in the Google Earth map project for Croom.


i beleive Doc moved to North Carolina :-\

They are very nice there and it's a great shop. So to everyone else, stop in and say hello and tell them you saw their banner on here.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

mrbones

That's too bad. Doc was a cool guy.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trx-250kid

it has been around for quite a while because my mom used to go there when she was yonger
**********Raptor350*************
****TRX250 with BLACK DG bumper****

Loven It

Quote from: trx-250kid on September 12, 2006, 11:23:56 PM
it has been around for quite a while because my mom used to go there when she was yonger

I know the store has been there a while - I was talking about the banner on the site. I get something there everytime we go to Croom. I want to make sure the site gets credited for it. Figure if all of us go in there and mention atvflorida, maybe Mr Bones will start getting a kick back. 
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

mrbones

Highly unlikely, but mention you saw the banner here anyway. Maybe it will lead to bigger and better things.  ;D
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Hoosier Daddy

If MR. bones tossed the southern flat track league a banner we would be more than happy to set it up at our races...  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Loven It

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on September 13, 2006, 09:58:06 AM
Highly unlikely, but mention you saw the banner here anyway. Maybe it will lead to bigger and better things.  ;D

Thats kinda why I posted this...there are a lot of us on this site that go to Croom. Everytime one of us goes into OAS if we keep mentioning the site maybe good things will come. We have to show them though that it pays to advertise through this site.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on September 12, 2006, 10:36:26 PM
That's too bad. Doc was a cool guy.
he was/is a realy nice guy...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com