Sweet Jump

Started by UncleRico, September 10, 2006, 03:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

It's slow on here tonight...

Here's one to livin it up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eFYdVYO1qYw

I think we're gonna need a faster van next time.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

450rcrazy

I could have made that, If I was dumb enough to try it! lol

UncleRico

I would have made it too, but my Vann driver is from Europe, and I told him to pump it up to 80...he thought I meant Kilometers apparently.


I'll try it again once I get my cast off.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's