My Banshee Project Is Done!

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, September 09, 2006, 07:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboBanshee_kid

Ok i installed all the new parts on it,(+4 swing-arm, +4 braided brake line, 15 tooth front spocket, A Works rear shock custom made for my bike and riding, new carrier bearings and seals, and all new bushings for the relay arm! HOWS SHE LOOK!!!!!











Also new pic's of my Yellow lab puppy!



New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

honda guy250


jujulo700R

Just a little fast and just a little furious.

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

snowmanzz13

looks like perfection that won't go anywhere without the chain, lol great lookin shee
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

rubicon500kid

nice bro i love the way it looks
u made it look sweattttt

when are we going to go to ocala ? i wanna race you lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

banana-man

Great job on the quad!  The Yellow lab is the perfect dog.  She's a beaute!  Take care of her.  I have 3 dogs, and the best out of all of them, and any I've ever had is this yellow lab.

klutchbuster400


TurboBanshee_kid

yo are you g*y you are on a atv site, how are you going to like my new puppy more then my banshee?

Just because my bike is faster then yours you don't have to hate on it!!!!!

Take your BS some where esle!!!!!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

UncleRico

#9
OH SNAP!!!

"It's On Like Donkey Kong!"


I say you two race for the puppy. 

I will hold said puppy, a.k.a. "Tuco Pacifico Juan Ramierez DeJesus" (I named your dog after the character from The Good, the Bad, And the Ugly),

I'll be up at Hooters with him, telling the story of how I rescued him from a burning building, while you two duke it out on the track!

Now, that I have worked out all the particulars, you two have to decide the where and when?

Meanwhile, put Tuco in a box and UPS him to me. (I'd reccomend OVERNIGHT)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 10, 2006, 05:35:53 AM
yo are you g*y you are on a atv site, how are you going to like my new puppy more then my banshee?

Just because my bike is faster then yours you don't have to hate on it!!!!!

Take your BS some where esle!!!!!
I didnt say your banshee wasnt crappy or anything, I think its really nice actually, I just think the dog looks better.

SpringHill Riderz

The Banshee is sick, the red car is sweet, and the dog is cute  >:D

koh0001

Bike looks sweet. What kinda of riding do you do? That's a long swinger.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

reconmudder

your bike is cool 8)  i'm just saying the puppy is cute.
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

Trail riding, but i was having a hard time keeping the front wheels down so thats why a put the +4 on.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

UncleRico

If you guys are affraid to race each other, I'll just keep the Dog.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

klutchbuster400

Quote from: UncleRico on September 10, 2006, 07:51:52 PM
If you guys are affraid to race each other, I'll just keep the Dog.
My bikes too wide for trials, his is too long for track, I guess were at a stalemate :-\

UncleRico

He can ride mine, if I can keep the dog.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TurboBanshee_kid

you can't have my dog!!!!!!! R you on crack????????
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

450rcrazy

IM not a big banshee person but thats one of the nicest ive seen .the puppies cute to they make great dogs

UncleRico

Why do you ask? Would you trade your dog for some crack?

Because I know a guy.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TurboBanshee_kid

OMG If you want my puppy so much give me your quad!!!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs