birthdays?

Started by Southern4x4, September 02, 2006, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

what happend to all the birthdays in the calender section?  ???
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Fox17

everyone died so they dont have them anymore.

UncleRico

Since the department of Time and Measurement has changed to the metric system, all the birthdays have been moved to the first 5 months of the year pretty much.

Didn't you get the memo?

When do you turn 13? I'll convert the date for you to metric. (Since I'm a nice guy and no one else apparently told you kids about this)

I'm thinking yours is on February 30th from now on, if I remember your birthday from last time.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Southern4x4

Quote from: UncleRico on September 02, 2006, 09:46:20 PM
Since the department of Time and Measurement has changed to the metric system, all the birthdays have been moved to the first 5 months of the year pretty much.

Didn't you get the memo?

When do you turn 13? I'll convert the date for you to metric. (Since I'm a nice guy and no one else apparently told you kids about this)

I'm thinking yours is on February 30th from now on, if I remember your birthday from last time.
next weekend september 10,if my calculations are right it will be in Nebuary ;)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

UncleRico

Actually, if the date you gave me is correct, your birthday is now on December 25th, which is great!

Now your parents can save boat loads of money and take care of Christmas and your Birthday with one gift.

Hopefully, you'll get some cool socks this christmas. (I always loved getting those as a kid..."I hate you Dad")
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Southern4x4

Quote from: UncleRico on September 03, 2006, 08:11:28 AM
Actually, if the date you gave me is correct, your birthday is now on December 25th, which is great!

Now your parents can save boat loads of money and take care of Christmas and your Birthday with one gift.

Hopefully, you'll get some cool socks this christmas. (I always loved getting those as a kid..."I hate you Dad")
o i hope i get my own vacation house in hawaii
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com