Any Musicians Out There?

Started by yfz450runner, September 02, 2006, 01:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz450runner

hey whats up?  i am putting together a hard rock band. we need a bass player, drummer and second guitar player. this band will be for fun and to play werever we can. but most importantly want to ride with the people in the band!!practice once or twice a week.originals and covers .easy fun atmosphere, no pressure to be the best, just jam.any ability level is fine, just have you own equipment and willingness to play (M/F)!  thanks   

eldiablo64

I play guitar not all that well but I do have my own equipment.I live IN st. Pete
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

53yfz450

53YFZ450's Dad here,
        I play drums but i to live in St Pete!!!!!




Toby
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

yfz450runner

thanks for the posts! guess i should have said i live in deltona so anywere nere here would be best for everyone. orlando,daytona etc..............  thanks!!!!

UncleRico

I play cowbell if you're considering doing any BLUE OYSTER CULT covers.


"Give me more Cowbell, Gene"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

eldiablo64

I haven't even picked up my guitar in a couple years been wantin to jam  just not motivated enough to do it.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

yfz450runner

UncleRico your the Man!!!!!!  Love Cowbell*

klutchbuster400

Hey the blue oyster cult is prettty good, love playing godzilla on el giutaro lol.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com