my new toy powdercoated

Started by cutngrs, September 01, 2006, 07:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutngrs

pic 1  the   silver vain would not show up  like it did on the blue one i did   it looks like candy orange it looks sweet

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

#1
pic 2  this is the best view  for all of you   this is what you will all see the most

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

pic three

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

pic 4

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cutngrs

pic 5

[attachment deleted by admin]
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

fastrnrik

I can just tell that pictures don't do that color justice. NICE.

cutngrs

no they dont you have to see it in person
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee


dynodon

Thats what I am talking about !!!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

my new toy came in today troy

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

pic2

[attachment deleted by admin]

cutngrs

#11
 dang  i cant aford a motor like  that  :o i have to settle for hand me downs ;)   i guess 580 1/8 mile not o bad for hand me down ;D 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Smoknbanshee

troy & jeff, looking saweet.....how much for the red bull in the cooler?  hand me down are good....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

All I can say is WOW. Guys that stuff is lookin awsome.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jujulo700R

That thing is going to look sweet. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

UncleRico

I can't tell if that has pearl in the picture...does it change to a darker orange brownish hue in the light?


Are you going to do any street racing with this thing?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

PAPA_TRIBAL

Very nice Troy, Its going to look real sweet! I didn't see any tabs for the plastics. How do they mount? Jeff, Thats a badazz lookin power plant. I think I will just stay up on the pourch!! :)

535banshee

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 02, 2006, 08:03:08 AM
Very nice Troy, Its going to look real sweet! I didn't see any tabs for the plastics. How do they mount? Jeff, Thats a badazz lookin power plant. I think I will just stay up on the pourch!! :)
frank has a good point troy where are the plastic mounts? :o

Skully

Sweet looking frame and motor!!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

535banshee

#20
now i have looked harder i think i see some holes in the front cross bar maybe?

LT-R450ApK

Looking good brotha! cant wait to see it all done
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dynodon

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 02, 2006, 08:03:08 AM
Very nice Troy, Its going to look real sweet! I didn't see any tabs for the plastics. How do they mount? Jeff, Thats a badazz lookin power plant. I think I will just stay up on the pourch!! :)
Yeah, all the mounts for the plastics are " flush", or recessed into the frame itself ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal banshee

I knew that color was gonna turn out sweet! especially in person you definately  need  8) looks awsome Troy

jeff that motor looks sick! That thing says horse power all over it. that's one of those things that you don't even have to see run to know it's bada$$. Now put that motor in Troys frame and take a pic of that, with that frame and billet motor ohhhh weee!  :o 8) ;D
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

535banshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on September 02, 2006, 10:55:23 AM
I knew that color was gonna turn out sweet! especially in person you definately  need  8) looks awsome Troy

jeff that motor looks sick! That thing says horse power all over it. that's one of those things that you don't even have to see run to know it's bada$$. Now put that motor in Troys frame and take a pic of that, with that frame and billet motor ohhhh weee!  :o 8) ;D
no need for that my new frame from quick16 will be here next week. 26 out the front 11 out the rear. i cant wait now that i have seen troys

Smoknbanshee

FLORIDA BOYS, may not be fast, but their $hit sure does look good.....cut, dyno, lupo, papa, brassart, jeff, etc.....all your bikes have looked, do look, and will look SAWEETTT....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

Lupo, I think its time for a Dagger! ;D

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 02, 2006, 12:35:29 PM
Lupo, I think its time for a Dagger! ;D





yes all the plastic mount are flush and a dagger would be bad a$$
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee

dagger is cool but i dont like the real wide front end. it just looks funny for some reason. i can get one from quick16 for a great price if your interested

PAPA_TRIBAL

No dagger right now. Were going to play with this one for a short time first ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 02, 2006, 11:49:31 AM
FLORIDA BOYS, may not be fast, but their $hit sure does look good.....cut, dyno, lupo, papa, brassart, jeff, etc.....all your bikes have looked, do look, and will look SAWEETTT....
Thanks smoke, I agree! We all like the bling! Bling!

cutngrs

i new you  could not stay away  franky that  bad a$$    8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

PAPA_TRIBAL

 Thanks Troy, I just kept it simple with the powder coat. American black! Or is it power coat :)

535banshee


PAPA_TRIBAL

Naw, I'LL let Banshee Boy handle the jockey part. :)

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Franky Your little buddy looks just like his mommy.. Thank God. naw j/k lol.  You guys getting them babes looking good cant wait to see them in person. Cut tHAT COLOR LOOKS JUST LIKE THE FRAME ON MY GENERAL LEE IT LOOKS GOOD.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

dynodon

Hey Frankie, they BOTH are bad azz !!!!, The second has PRIORITY, but still glad to see ya in the game !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

Thanks Guys, Your right Don, Big time priority! Nothing comes before the kids,

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com