my new toy

Started by cutngrs, August 25, 2006, 09:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPA_TRIBAL

Wanted to go with one piece fronts with custom airbrush work, But dont want to be always worrying about flying debris hitting it and scratching it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

PAPA_TRIBAL

Hey Jeff, Its +16front +8 rear.

535banshee

thats 16 front? it looks alot shorter in the pic. it looks bad a$$. hopfully soon you can put some paddle tires on it and race right here in florida. who made the frame?

PAPA_TRIBAL

Its really a +16. The pics dont show it, But it is. From the tire on the wheelie bar to the front of the frame its 13ft. wheel base is 82" Its a Brian Armstrong chassis.

PAPA_TRIBAL

Well, Just got an update from Waresboro. Banshee Boy just missed the track record of 3.835. he ran a 3.840 He's gonna get us Mike. He ran that with the purple bike.

PAPA_TRIBAL

Good Job Tony! Its all you little buddy :) :)

tribal banshee

he's getting faster! I can't believe he hasn't beat it yet but soon enough. Guess we will see what this new one will do. I'm sure we will be right there pretty quick if it goes straight, cause I'm sure this frame is going to work a little better :o and we have a nice selection of power plants to try. :o one we know for sure will work ;) and then the new one 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

PAPA_TRIBAL

Thats what Im talking about Mikey. If one dont lay down the numbers , The other one will! Hey Mike! Did ya see my little guy?

dynodon

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 02, 2006, 09:19:19 PM
Well, Just got an update from Waresboro. Banshee Boy just missed the track record of 3.835. he ran a 3.840 He's gonna get us Mike. He ran that with the purple bike.
GOOD job Tony !!!!!!!
I know what you mean about being careful frank, I keep mine in the house, or its COVERED
at ALL times !! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

I here ya Don. Under lock and key to I hope.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com