who is going to win ocala on the 16th??

Started by derek330, August 31, 2006, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is going to win on the 16th?? ?? ??

derek
7 (17.5%)
dave
13 (32.5%)
scott
4 (10%)
other (please explain)
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 37

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

now lets see..... who should I vote for.... :K
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

550superquad

have you forgotten I'M THE FASTEST M-F'R IN THE WORLD  8)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

derek330

steve, you are the fastest in  the boom-boom class!! !! :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Scott270r

This is good, I like things to help motivate me....I just hope Brew-poser will be there. I got something for that ... :M
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

ohhh snap!! !! everyone get out of the way!! !!  ::) LOL
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Quad32x

You punks are lucky my sh!t aint together yet. :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

O-so-fast

Im not going to vote cause Ive never seen you guys race but I will try to make it down to check you out. One thing I do know , if ANY of you guys can even HALF way ride then Chubmaster aint got a chance ! :L

derek330

Quote from: O-so-fast on August 31, 2006, 06:32:41 PM
Im not going to vote cause Ive never seen you guys race but I will try to make it down to check you out. One thing I do know , if ANY of you guys can even HALF way ride then Chubmaster aint got a chance ! :L

good call man!!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

LT-R450ApK

I voted for me hahaha J/K
Scott dont let me down brotha!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

HillKiller

   Just what have I been dragged into now??
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

dave, it was time to start a new post and i thought we might could make a friendly little bet... what do you think?? just to keep it interesting!!     johnny, all the fast guys ride 2-strokes.. as if a 4 stroke would win... LOL  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

BrewMaster

Yall better not count me out.....  Ill be there!

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Quad32x

Quote from: BrewMaster on September 01, 2006, 09:13:44 AM
Yall better not count me out.....  Ill be there!
What ? For the cornholein ? Or just to naw on someones pecker ? O0
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

aint gonna be no 4 pokes winning!! !! brewposer!! !!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

O-so-fast

Quote from: derek330 on September 01, 2006, 09:33:01 AM
aint gonna be no 4 pokes winning!! !! brewposer!! !!
Not true junior. If I was on one it would but I like my 2-stroke. 8)

Quad32x

Quote from: O-so-fast on September 01, 2006, 09:53:29 AM
Quote from: derek330 on September 01, 2006, 09:33:01 AM
aint gonna be no 4 pokes winning!! !! brewposer!! !!
Not true junior. If I was on one it would but I like my 2-stroke. 8)
Negro puleze ! There is never gonna be a 4-poke win unless all the 2-strokes dont show up. ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

Quote from: derek330 on September 01, 2006, 09:03:42 AM
dave, it was time to start a new post and i thought we might could make a friendly little bet... what do you think?? just to keep it interesting!!     johnny, all the fast guys ride 2-strokes.. as if a 4 stroke would win... LOL  8)
I'm up for whatever, it's all good. Already seems like forever since we raced anywhere. I have an electrical prob to figure out on top of trying to move. So is this deal gonna be a  3 horse race after the main or part of the main?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

As long as its not a 4 poke.   8)
I cant wait to read all the smack after the race....

Can you smell that?   :Y
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com