UFC shamrock vs ortiz 3

Started by 561rincon, August 28, 2006, 03:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

561rincon

anyone want tickets the presale password is
octagon
use it at tickmaster for today
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dj_pizzim

If anyone from the local area can give me a list of nice local hotels that would be awsome the hardrock wants 219 a night
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

561rincon

not sure we always stay there. the most comfortable beds ive ever slept in.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

dj_pizzim

Well I broke down and just got a room at at the Hard Rock it should be a good time. I figure this way I don't have to worry about a drunk can ride to a different hotel. So I hear there are some good clubs at the Hard Rock is this true? Does any know the cost for bottle service?
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

UncleRico

Oakenfold is spinning at a club there that weekend, but I can't tell you which one, because you don't have a top level DJ Name.

What type of music do you spin?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dj_pizzim

I don't spin that much any more but mainly trance and house. Is he really gona be there when we went to Vegas for chuck randy 2 we saw him at ICE.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

dj_pizzim

That's so not cool he's not even in the states that night. He will be in Miami that weekend but I'm trying to find out what's going on that night.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

dj_pizzim

If anyone is interested i have 2 xtra tickets section 205 i think looking for face value plus ticketmaster fees
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

WPBSMOKA

'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics



Captain The Morgan

The fight is sold out. Should be a good one.

I heard Oakenfold was gonna be there too. Is that not true?


Or maybe I'm confusing my dates with Winter Music Fest in Miami.

dj_pizzim

He's is gona be at Destiny in Olrando Friday night and Mansion in Miami on Saturday night.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com