bad a$$ pics

Started by ridehigh, May 13, 2005, 01:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert4570

#50
I've seen all those trucks at 8 street years ago. They used to  pull a long trailer with the white jeep w/ the 2.5 ton axles and  a mid 80's Ford ranger with dana 60's  ,both on that  long trailer.

Of all those vehicles the one that impressed me the most was the dark green jeep with the 2.5 rockwell axles and the R-1's.
That thing walked thru mud that i was unable to physically walk thru. Think it had 350 w/ 400 tranny , the axles were narrowed if i am not mistaken.
The Good ole days at the 8 street mudhole by the big pine trees . :'(
Now all we have is new subdivisions .
Excellent pics .

dirty1

that was us, the white jeep on tractor tires is in my shop right now getting the rockwells gone through, 383 with nitrous can hurt even the biggest axles. back in the old days i had the silver ford truck with tractor tires on it.  the green one with the turf and fields is what ive been working on now
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

Robert4570

Quote from: dirty1 on July 27, 2005, 04:59:15 AM
that was us, the white jeep on tractor tires is in my shop right now getting the rockwells gone through, 383 with nitrous can hurt even the biggest axles. back in the old days i had the silver ford truck with tractor tires on it.  the green one with the turf and fields is what ive been working on now

Could'nt miss them trucks when they arrived.
I'd like to see the setup on the white jeep some day. That settup  would make on hell of buggy , minus the race motor. I don't care much for keepin' a body on them but  nice settup  none the less, good job.

big-daddy

I saw that white jeep at his shop... man its bad a$$
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

ridehigh

#54
what up dirty Shawn ,Boner been tryed calling u, Heard u sold the grand ch on 42s , WHY??????nwaz when are we going to do a mudin trip agine, i actully went out this weekend on sunday at 8st ,dam there's a hole lot of musqitos, about 300 livin in the jeep.....Not even "off" buzzed them a way.....Oh i think that Robert4570 waz talking about louies green scambler on 67 and 2 1/2 milatary axles,,,, not yours dummy!!!  haha lol

   rick ???

Kawirider17


WOODY_450r

#56
hey my brother got a jeep cherokee and we got stuck off  of highway 75 next to the flying jay      we were out there till 4 in the moronin until we found some guy in a ford f-250  then  he got us right out   but we broke my brothers u joint in the front that sux but it was fun mudding until we got stuck
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

dirty1

its not muddin till' somthin breaks

[attachment deleted by admin]
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

GSPKurt

I love the first pictures, but I must need glasses, because I kept seeing double!



I love the first pictures, but I must need glasses, because I kept seeing double!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

RL400

wow, those are some awesome pics!