FTR Quad Scramble Series

Started by TRX450R_Racer, August 22, 2006, 07:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

After 2 years away from racing, I have decided to do the Quad Scramble Series this year. Since there are only 6 or 7 races instead of 13 or 14. Especially with gas being so expensive. I'm hoping to meet some new people from the site. I will be racing in the Senior class # 25. If you see me out there stop and say hi. 
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

PLEDGER#76

I am thinking of running the senior class instead of the vet class this year,I will look you up at the races,,, I am #76 blue YFZ450.....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

tony pitts

Quote from: PLEDGER#76 on August 22, 2006, 08:34:25 PM
I am thinking of running the senior class instead of the vet class this year,I will look you up at the races,,, I am #76 blue YFZ450.....
you need to run the a class and the seniors a chance.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: tony pitts on August 22, 2006, 08:47:28 PM
Quote from: PLEDGER#76 on August 22, 2006, 08:34:25 PM
I am thinking of running the senior class instead of the vet class this year,I will look you up at the races,,, I am #76 blue YFZ450.....
you need to run the a class and the seniors a chance.

Yea a long with Jernburg. Pledger just stick to the ute.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

PLEDGER#76

The beast of a utility quad I bought and was planning on racing has been sold, I am still up in the air between the Vet and the Senior class though...
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

TRX450R_Racer

That's a bummer, you sold it. I was looking forward to seeing it. I will see you Saturday the 23rd.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

YFZ450-Tampa

I'll try to do all of the "Quad Scrambles" and just some of the Hare Scrambles, this year the "HS" won't count for the end of the year point or prices besides wi want our own series to succed we better suport it.
Will where ever you race you know you will do good, I was thinking about moving to "senior" but "B" has been a lot of fun so I'll stay there for this season.

See you at the race !!!  ;)

Luis C.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 22, 2006, 07:37:56 PM
After 2 years away from racing, I have decided to do the Quad Scramble Series this year. Since there are only 6 or 7 races instead of 13 or 14. Especially with gas being so expensive. I'm hoping to meet some new people from the site. I will be racing in the Senior class # 25. If you see me out there stop and say hi. 

Hey I have a white YFZ #29B if you need anything o just come and say hi !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on August 23, 2006, 01:36:42 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 22, 2006, 07:37:56 PM
After 2 years away from racing, I have decided to do the Quad Scramble Series this year. Since there are only 6 or 7 races instead of 13 or 14. Especially with gas being so expensive. I'm hoping to meet some new people from the site. I will be racing in the Senior class # 25. If you see me out there stop and say hi. 

Hey I have a white YFZ #29B if you need anything o just come and say hi !!!

That's cool I'll be lookin out for ya.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.