UPDATED !setting up for my 5th anniversery party

Started by dreth, August 16, 2006, 10:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

getting set up for the anniversery party.

housing for my overnight geusts! thanks to a great friend

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

slide for the chitlans ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

this is the runway for the Quads Only high flying trick show

[attachment deleted by admin]

klutchbuster400

Thats all nice and dandy dreth, but we wanna see the ramp! >:D

dreth

the vollyball/badmitten net and in the backround..........the rest of the Quads Only runway ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 16, 2006, 10:54:50 PM
Thats all nice and dandy dreth, but we wanna see the ramp! >:D

that is for Guests Only! you can come ;)

dreth

the shoe pits

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth


dreth

floating soccer ball

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

there is much more that i cant set up till sat. morning like all the easy ups for shade, the blower fans for the heat, the ping pong table...............plenty of fun. if you want to come just pm me for directions ;)

T2

What about the Stripper's Pole, I didnt see that set up anywhere?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: T2 on August 17, 2006, 01:33:11 AM
What about the Stripper's Pole, I didnt see that set up anywhere?



dont tell everyone :box.gif

UncleRico

That's not a wedding....that's a carnival!!

I thought this was your 10th not your 5th.


"I bet there will be clowns there, will there be clowns there Earl?" "Yes, Randy, there will be clowns there."


Don't forget the video!!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

bbf


Honda328i

What are you going to do with your neighbors for the weekend??  :o :o
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: Honda328i on August 17, 2006, 05:29:46 PM
What are you going to do with your neighbors for the weekend??  :o :o


i bribed them with a free car show :D

dreth

your landmarks ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

so you dont get lost 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

quads_only

Quote from: T2 on August 17, 2006, 01:33:11 AM
What about the Stripper's Pole, I didnt see that set up anywhere?

Im not coming if Tonys stripping.         LOL ::)
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: quads_only on August 17, 2006, 10:52:32 PM
Quote from: T2 on August 17, 2006, 01:33:11 AM
What about the Stripper's Pole, I didnt see that set up anywhere?

Im not coming if Tonys stripping.         LOL ::)

LMBO!  If he's stripping I'm bringing a camera and posting pics of the pole dance. :o

Honda328i

Firemen and medics, EEESSSSHHH, they love sliding on those poles.  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

its beverage time

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth


dreth


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com