Main Menu

Why?

Started by o4250, August 16, 2006, 10:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Is there a bunch of dumb asses camped out in chick-fil-a's parking lot on airport road?

Dr.Dirt

They got the bird-flu.

svtbolt04

lol are you serious? I know its about damn time we got a chik-fil-a in naples, but didnt know people would be camping for it!! lol
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

UncleRico

There's a protest of Chik Fil A.


People who stand for the rights of Cows are upset that the Chik Fil A corporation is unfairly portraying cows as poor spellers, and they won't stand for it any longer!


"Eat mor chikin"...it offends me to even write about it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

svtbolt04

lol, rico... you are the man.

I used to think you were a little weird, but your perseption on this whole posting thing has changed me.

You are  :spit.gif
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Loven It

When they opened one in Pinellas Park..something like the first 50 or so people got free chick-fil-a for a year! Maybe thats why.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

o4250

Quote from: Loven It on August 17, 2006, 05:42:17 PM
When they opened one in Pinellas Park..something like the first 50 or so people got free chick-fil-a for a year! Maybe thats why.
Yep it was except it was the first 100, I  heard it on the radio this morning. I thought it was just a bunch of fruit cakes that wanted attetion.

4fittyr

i did a stucco job for the owner of chic=fil a in sarasota and she gave me vouchers for 25 free meals along with paying for the job. me and the crew ate it up quick. i like the fries waffles
if u can't be good be good at it

jujulo700R

Quotelol, rico... you are the man.

I used to think you were a little weird, but your perseption on this whole posting thing has changed me.

You are 


Man I was thinking the same thing! Rico keeps me in stitches. That was some funny stuff!
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

gtnwood

Quote from: jujulo700R on August 17, 2006, 08:37:15 PM
Quotelol, rico... you are the man.

I used to think you were a little weird, but your perseption on this whole posting thing has changed me.

You are 


Man I was thinking the same thing! Rico keeps me in stitches. That was some funny stuff!
I know funny, and that dudes funny. :D
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

cheropride

#10
No, that UncleRico is ate up!!! ("I mean that in the nicest way").....

I never laughed so hard when I was reading this post...  Where in hell does he come up with that stuff, I don't care who you are, that stuff is funny. 

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,16869.msg217517.html#msg217517

too bad though his a card-carrying ACLU member, baby-harp-seal-killer.  Too much.... :box.gif

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,16869.msg217550.html#msg217550
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,16869.msg217557.html#msg217557
I think if you had a poll, the funniest, most tripped out person on atvflorida, UncleRico would win hands down :Fp

I don't know, the screen name, just imagine him being some guy from good-fellows or say the Sorprano's, riding a 4-wheeler.  You ride up on him, you say how are doing?, he responds, no, how you doin... 

Thanks for the laughs.... You're a trip.   :stoogies.gif
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

UncleRico

Cheropride...

when I close my Eyes and think of Uncle Rico, I picture a 78 year old man, walking around the streets in his boxers, screaming at hubcaps on cars as they pass by....only....the hubcaps...they never listen.
It makes me want to cry like Paliachi.


Hopefully, we'll get to hook up one time down at River Ranch (I think I remember you saying you had property down there, and I'll get to meet you and your family.)


Don't worry, my state appointed psychiatrist says I'm better now, and it's OK to be around people.


Peace Out
Uncle Rico

:J :J :

Actually, on second thought, I'm really not that funny in person. Maybe we shouldn't meet.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

cheropride

#12
Ah hell, get a few beers and/or Margarita's in me and anyone's funny.

Have property @SE, but friends of ours have property RR, so yea, perhaps one day we hook up.  Have the whole italian clan thing going.  Just don't bring none of your card carrying ACLU guys w/you, I have a few sluggers myself...  :box.gif
Take Care....Becky
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP