Me=7 Gator=0

Started by LIV2RIDE, August 16, 2006, 10:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz450runner

 ;) ;)nice gator!! wow you had to use a bow, and a bang stik, crazy! i hate gators. we should be alowd to get more licences for the season for better population controll!!* 8)good luck with the rest of your hunt. i love hunting. but never hunted gator, maybee one day. later!!!!

Thrumud

Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 01:37:53 AM
"This is Kissel."

"Here, let me put my son, Anthony on the phone"

"Uncle Freddy???"

"Who killed Uncle Freddy?"
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Nightbreed

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 02:16:45 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 01:07:26 AM

(Do Gators go to heaven?)




"Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

so no they do not go to heaven

gery350
Momma says, "Gators are the DEVIL >:D" So I say, "Git er DUUUUUNNNN"
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

LIV2RIDE

10' 2"  We WORKED for this one!  I'll tell the story later. Right now I'm going to bed.








Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

UncleRico

Can you make me a belt with matching boots out of that one?


And Wilburz has asked me to stop making a mockery out of his "serious posts" via private message.


Frickin tree hugger, can't even take a joke.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

wilburz

I can take a joke when its funny!  ;)

I would like a lucky gator foot key chain. Thank you.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: LIV2RIDE on August 17, 2006, 11:03:01 AM
10' 2"  We WORKED for this one!  I'll tell the story later. Right now I'm going to bed.










cory, which lake?  was it in lake county?  lake eustis?  very nice gator, congrats.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Fox17

that is incredible. send me some gator jerkey.

dynodon

Dang, another NICE one !!!!! Way to go ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

gery350

i have used the "ear lizerd, lizerd, lizerd"-(mexican accent)
and its worked for me. ;D

nice gator! man those things ae powerful.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

UncleRico

Quote from: gery350 on August 17, 2006, 04:30:02 PM
i have used the "ear lizerd, lizerd, lizerd"-(mexican accent)
and its worked for me. ;D

nice gator! man those things ae powerful.

Brave man...that tends to attract the MEXICAN STARING FROG...and we all know how deadly those are.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

eldiablo64

FILET O' MANATEE IS PRETTY GOOD IF ITS COOKED ON THE GRILL
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

k.p.

oh and so is pan fryed bald eagle

gery350

Quote from: warriordude on August 17, 2006, 07:49:42 PM
oh and so is pan fryed bald eagle

be careful desicrating that which is considered holy.

i mean christ sake that can get you in trouble. ;D ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 17, 2006, 12:30:34 PM
Quote from: LIV2RIDE on August 17, 2006, 11:03:01 AM
10' 2"  We WORKED for this one!  I'll tell the story later. Right now I'm going to bed.










cory, which lake?  was it in lake county?  lake eustis?  very nice gator, congrats.

Lake county Tags and we pulled him out of out Lake Eustis.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

UncleRico

Are we going again tonight?

Thurman Murman and I can fix some sandwiches, and we can tag along!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

LIV2RIDE

ADD 1 More to the list!  This 1 was named Stubby. He measured right at 9 foot with quite a bit of the end of his tail missing. Looks like it was bitten off by another gator years ago.  We got him right in the middle of a rainstorm. I took the opportunity to wash my camera. It needed it. It hadn't been washed in a long time. I now need a new digital camera unless this one dries out and starts working right again. I managed to get 1 pic of him right before the camera died. It's not a good pic but it's a pic. The wife went on this trip and shot video of the ordeal. I haven't watched it yet but I don't expect a whole lot. Becuase of the rain she had to stay back under the bimini top and there were at least 3 or 4 of us up on the bow working the gator. I would imagine it's a lot of butt shots. How ever it turns out, I'll post it and give the link.


Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

tat2mike

damn corey no wonder your not riding anymore your the gator hunter let me know when your fryin up some tail lol thats why ne didnt answer his phone last night he was wrestlin gator
Formally tecatemike

gtnwood

Quote from: eldiablo64 on August 17, 2006, 06:21:53 PM
FILET O' MANATEE IS PRETTY GOOD IF ITS COOKED ON THE GRILL
True Dat, the filets also make awesome breaded sammich pattys. The original "MANWICH" :ThumbsUp.gif
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

SWFRider

Nice pic's... They should open season on them without a permit ,to trim the population. For those crying to protect them. Dont worry, they are overpopulated in Florida now. Its time to trim the numbers down.  ;D
[url="http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/my06raptor.jpg"]http://home.earthlink.net/~chstevens04/quads/my06raptor.jpg[/url]
06 Yamaha Rator 700 - AC Nerfs and Bumper , GYTR Air Filter Complete,Yoshi RS 7 Pipe,Dobeck TFI
05 Yamaha 350 Raptor K&N Filters , HMF Slip-on, Edelbrock Carb, GYTR Air Filter Complete

Ida_Mann

Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 06:11:38 PM
Quote from: gery350 on August 17, 2006, 04:30:02 PM
i have used the "ear lizerd, lizerd, lizerd"-(mexican accent)
and its worked for me. ;D

nice gator! man those things ae powerful.

Brave man...that tends to attract the MEXICAN STARING FROG...and we all know how deadly those are.

Ned knows.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

backwoods boy

theyve got open season on hogs but not gators ??? man id love to hunt gator [me n a buddy caught a small one bfore but let it go]
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Fox17

lets go kill some muddy buddy. ill go with ya.

Sleazy_Rider78

Sweet pics.  Keep 'em coming.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Smoknbanshee

yeah, i heard you have to get them out of eustis under the all county tags.  and there are some big ones in eustis man.  congrats.  they need to fill up all the tags this year again.  it is getting horrible around here.  do you know what the biggest taken this year in lake county?  i would imagine the 10'2" is up on the list.  how does lake eustis compare to lake griffin?  becareful and congrats.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!