Main Menu

z 250

Started by rubicon500kid, November 06, 2004, 11:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

hey is the z 250 a good atv
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

1fastltr450

I have one for my wife she likes it, I like it. It is not real fast but a very easy quad to trail ride with just ease around the woods or what ever.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

rubicon500kid

is it good in the mud
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

o4250

if you put a set of gators on it is fine, or you can get a 250ex witch is the same thing 5 speed auto cluth with drive shaft :)



yep it goes everwhere 8)

rubicon500kid

which is better at speeds and trailes and mud cuz i ride at the hump
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MX411

well go look up which ones lighter and then ull find out.