Jeremiah Jones update

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, August 12, 2006, 07:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Since the other thread has moved away from the topic, I thought I would start another. Here is an update article from another site, for anyone that hasn't seen it  :)

http://atvscene.com/features/jeremiahjonesrehab-06.html

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

cheropride

Very nice article, thanks for the update.  My prayers continue to be with him and his family.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Alba450

Thanks for the update

Hope he pulls through
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Eworm

Thoughts and prayers for him and his family as well as all others injured badly while riding.......

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com