Chevy will build the new Camaro

Started by yunt2ride, August 10, 2006, 03:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

rednipj

If it looks anything like the concept and price it with the mustang, I will really consider buying.  Of course I have to wait for the Z28 or the SS.

SomBch

I think we are all hoping they make it a bit more retro, the lines on that car are pretty bad.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

05greengriz

Yunt, I will need the hook-up in a couple years if your still in the business. ;)
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

yunt2ride

Quote from: 05greengriz on August 10, 2006, 03:28:09 PM
Yunt, I will need the hook-up in a couple years if your still in the business. ;)

I will still be here unless I win the lottery. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

rednipj

Quote from: SomBch on August 10, 2006, 03:25:48 PM
I think we are all hoping they make it a bit more retro, the lines on that car are pretty bad.

I think the car looks really good as it sits.  The only thing about going retro is where to go with it when that style gets old.  Look at the beetle, mini cooper, chrysler 300, the Jaquar S-type, and even the mustang.  The way they approached it is a new car on a new platform with a hint of nostalgia, which is perfect.  They can work off of this plan.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com