Anyone Riding???

Started by DaKota, November 20, 2004, 06:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKota

Was anyone riding today off gateway and 95 in boynton beach? Just wondering seen some juniors out there wondering if it was anyone from here. They had a white CHEVY SUV.

o4250


RL400


2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

RL400


mikeE36

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:31:25 PM
Quote from: RL400 on November 01, 2005, 02:54:28 PM
Quote from: o4250 on November 01, 2005, 02:49:25 PM
man this is old!

yes it is.

rl.

It is really old man.


Okay, I stuck up for you before but dude thats what we call being a post w hore! Now I'll admit I post a lot but I NERVER make a post that just says yes or no,  or it is. My post acutually use more then 3 words

o4250

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on November 01, 2005, 05:08:55 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:31:25 PM
Quote from: RL400 on November 01, 2005, 02:54:28 PM
Quote from: o4250 on November 01, 2005, 02:49:25 PM
man this is old!

yes it is.

rl.


yea r
It is really old man.


Okay, I stuck up for you before but dude thats what we call being a post w hore! Now I'll admit I post a lot but I NERVER make a post that just says yes or no,  or it is. My post acutually use more then 3 words

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com