Since Pastrana won 3 golds at X...

Started by UncleRico, August 09, 2006, 01:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Here's some more video of him doing thing's your not suppose to be able to do...Billy and Doug are in this one too.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNv8YWrycyA
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dreth

that was some sick air...........even if they dont have pink cho cho's on their frame

UncleRico

We know how you like to rock the pink choo-choo's.


Anyone shooting video for your wedding bash?  I'd love to see some video since I won't be able to make it. (Parole issues, and what not)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dreth

Quote from: UncleRico on August 09, 2006, 02:08:47 AM
We know how you like to rock the pink choo-choo's.


Anyone shooting video for your wedding bash?  I'd love to see some video since I won't be able to make it. (Parole issues, and what not)


ill have footage ;) for all my X N car sir aided home eeeeeeeeeee 8)

rednipj

break.com shows him practicing this in Tahoe.  Man he takes a beating, if at first you don't succeed.

KXKID

i have most of the things on there he did in revalation 199