Moving Near Croom

Started by Asphaltdragon, August 08, 2006, 03:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

Our house is complete and we gonna close on it next Monday!!!! We will be moving just north of Spring Hill! I'm looking foward to making ALOT more of the group rides now that we'll be closer to the tracks, Ocala, and Croom. ;D

We have been wanting to leave south florida and head toward the country for a while now.

I've never been to Croom, maybe we can set up a tour/group ride of Croom for the 'ole Asphaltdragon. 




Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

TRX450R_Racer

Good for you. I wish I could move too. I have to kill my wife first. One of my friends are building a house in Ridge Manor. He's 10 minutes from Croom.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Honda328i

Chris,  I'm happy for you and your family.  Yeah, it will be good to ride w/you again soon.  Look us up once you get settled  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

wilburz

Looks great! Been along time since you came up to my neck of the woods to ride. Good luck! ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

RAD 450r

Ahh that is so freaking sweet, you should love croom
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

kawGIRL

Awesome guys  ;)  keep in touch, I don't have messenger anymore  :(
Doing the wireless thing now  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 08, 2006, 03:39:24 PM
Good for you. I wish I could move too. I have to kill my wife first. One of my friends are building a house in Ridge Manor. He's 10 minutes from Croom.

When ever you come up let me know, I'd like to meet up with you and ride.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: Honda328i on August 08, 2006, 03:41:10 PM
Chris,  I'm happy for you and your family.  Yeah, it will be good to ride w/you again soon.  Look us up once you get settled  ;)

Thanks... what city do you guys live in?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

cubnfrank

Congratlations escaping south florida, Im also en escapee from SF. Get settled in and join us for the group rides in ocala.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Asphaltdragon

who else lives near Spring Hill/Brooksville besides Moose?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

atvtrailer

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 08, 2006, 09:55:26 PM
who else lives near Spring Hill/Brooksville besides Moose?

i live just a lil north of spring hill(same county as moose), i ride either croom or ocala every weekend so let me know if u wanna ride sometime, i know croom pretty well
05 450r #13B

cubnfrank

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: atvtrailer on August 08, 2006, 09:57:45 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 08, 2006, 09:55:26 PM
who else lives near Spring Hill/Brooksville besides Moose?

i live just a lil north of spring hill(same county as moose), i ride either croom or ocala every weekend so let me know if u wanna ride sometime, i know croom pretty well

awesome... I'm sure I'll be ready to ride as soon as I get there :D
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 08, 2006, 04:09:13 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 08, 2006, 03:39:24 PM
Good for you. I wish I could move too. I have to kill my wife first. One of my friends are building a house in Ridge Manor. He's 10 minutes from Croom.

When ever you come up let me know, I'd like to meet up with you and ride.

Sounds like a plan. I will let you know when we plan our next trip.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

Good luck with the move! The new house looks great. I'm about 30 minutes of Croom so let me know when your ready to head out there and we can hook up.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com