When Do Pinellas County Schools Open???

Started by Alba450, August 06, 2006, 03:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

OK im getting confused on when school opens?  I heard it was this Monday but not 100% sure.  So if anybody could give me the 411 on this would be great.  Thanks.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

UncleRico

Alba:

You know your state appointed psychiatrist said you can't be around children. Why do you want to know?



Tuesday August 8th buddy.

You might want to check the pinellas county school board website if you have a computer.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Alba450

Quote from: UncleRico on August 06, 2006, 03:50:13 PM
Alba:

You know your state appointed psychiatrist said you can't be around children. Why do you want to know?



Tuesday August 8th buddy.

You might want to check the pinellas county school board website if you have a computer.


Thanks for da INFO Holmes!

My computer has been acting weird and sometimes I cant view stuff on sites.
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com