So I was sitting in a bar......

Started by Ida_Mann, August 04, 2006, 07:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Here in Boston, Iv'e got tons of time to kill till I have to work again.

I had showered after working pretty hard today at Merrimach College and decided since I did not have any transportation till tomorrow,,,I'd go to the bar in the hotel.  I put on my ATVFlorida.com Rodman Dam Group Ride t-shirt,,,,some black nylon shorts and walk on down.

I ordered up an "Incommunicado" and after finding the recipe on the net,,,I get one,,,,drink it down then go outside for a phone call.  The bartender tells me as I'm coming back in that I need to be wearing shoes to be tended in the bar.

So I go back to my room......

And grab these......http://www.justinboots.com/BOOTS/default.asp?sDiv=01&sGender=1&sType=279&sSubType=537&id=JB3005

T-shirt = 10$
shorts = $15
boots = $90

look on the faces of Bostonian people while I saunter into the bar........priceless.

Id@

ps: working on a mai tai now.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

wilburz

was wondering if those likra shorts were skin tight like bike shorts? That may be part of your problem! :'(
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

SomBch

#2
Dude thats just so wrong! Those people probably thought they had a real hillbilly on there hands! ;D Should have grabbed your Resistol while you where at it.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: wilburz on August 04, 2006, 07:57:25 PM
was wondering if those likra shorts were skin tight like bike shorts? That may be part of your problem! :'(

no way dude,,,,I wouldn't want to be mistaken for Quad32 ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: SomBch on August 04, 2006, 08:06:33 PM
Dude thats just so wrong! Those people probably thought they had a real hillbilly on there hands! ;D Should have grabbed your Resistol while you where at it.

some guy came in the bar and obviously was having a chuckle at my outfit,,,,so I asked him if he ever saw a real hillbilly before.  He replied "nope, but I like the boots", I said "glad you do cause I had to fight a couple guys about his size at the detention center for them".

He finished his drink rather quickly and left,,,,dunno what his hurry was I was having fun  :T

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SomBch

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Ida_Mann

whoo whoooooooo dont worry be happy.....

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Dude you only paid 10.00 for the Rodman shirt and you were selling them for 20 if feel ripped off. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

it's been soo long,,,can't remember what I bought the two I got for.

ugggggggg

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Sleazy_Rider78

You should have brought your own moonshine, that would really compliment the outfit.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

qt314nfla

I can relate.  I did something similar at a golf course once.  Cute pair of shorts and shirt to golf in.  Then the 19th hole was having karaoke when we were done.  Another chick we were w/ insisted that I get up and sing Redneck Woman w/ her.  So I went out to my truck grabbed my wicker cowboy hat and camo hunting boots, (still in the shorts and baby T), and came back in to sing w/ her.

Again the look on the snooty ppls face was hyserical.

ebtrx450r

Dude you rock!! LOL I see why your called IDA MANN now

Ida_Mann

now if I could just get my co-workers who are staying here to wake up and come back to the bar with me I'd be doing great.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

UncleRico

That reminds me of that time you wore the speedo with the swimmers cap and googles to go riding at River Ranch.

I thought the neon green aqua sox were a little much, but I like the way you matched them with your swimmies.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Quad32x

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 04, 2006, 08:27:53 PM
Quote from: wilburz on August 04, 2006, 07:57:25 PM
was wondering if those likra shorts were skin tight like bike shorts? That may be part of your problem! :'(

no way dude,,,,I wouldn't want to be mistaken for Quad32 ;-)

Id@
For that to happen you must first have a large tool to show off. Dont you know anything Id@ ? ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda328i

Quad, Id@, you crack me up! :R :R

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

garym

The visual, the visual of Ida........I'm scarred for life... I need counseling now!!!!

dreth

and i thought that i was the only cat dug cheetos :D

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Quad32x on August 11, 2006, 09:10:04 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 04, 2006, 08:27:53 PM
Quote from: wilburz on August 04, 2006, 07:57:25 PM
was wondering if those likra shorts were skin tight like bike shorts? That may be part of your problem! :'(

no way dude,,,,I wouldn't want to be mistaken for Quad32 ;-)

Id@
For that to happen you must first have a large tool to show off. Dont you know anything Id@ ? ::)

OK, halfway there then,,,,dangit, why am I cursed so.....

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com