kurt bush is the man!!!!!!!

Started by m0n5teR, November 21, 2004, 04:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0n5teR

 Woot just got back from the race and all,i can say is #97 is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

Eruption

no, when he gets 7 championships under the old points format he will be "The Man"

That was a pretty good race though.  Hope ya had fun

jjamesbar

 i wish he would have won last year. i had him picked in a $100 per driver winner take all pool for the points championship.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

o4250

#3
QuoteWoot just got back from the race and all,i can say is #97 is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was at the race too how did you get home so early we didnt get home till 11 :o :o we tried to take krome then 41 like they said to do... but it was closed >:(

o by the way i think you where one of the 8 kurt busch fans at that race j/k

but everone clapped when he lost his wheel ;D

m0n5teR

Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

eiger_man

Yeah i was one of those 8 Kurt Bush fans!I was at the track around 9 am ,I think 8  might be an exageration!! ROUSCH RACING. Kickin a$$
2006 Camo Suzuki Eiger
Maxxis Bighorns
Ricochet Skid Plates

2002 Red Suzuki Eiger
Mud Lites
Ricochet Skid Plates
FMF Pro Line Exhaust
2500 Warn Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com